• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Conference Survivor - 2018

gowhenready - Montana
227Griz - Montana
MTfan4life - Montana
WaGriz4life - Montana
Ursa Major - Eastern Washington
EverettGriz - Eastern Washington
Montana37 - Sacramento State
AZDoc - UC Davis
Fahque - Idaho

BWahlberg - Still need a pick!

And then there were four:

JRTLwGq.png

BWahlberg said:
MTfan4life said:

JRTLwGq.png

Woo!! Stayin' alive!

This week... ugh, it's a tough one. As much as it pains me to pick this team... Montana State

Too late to change my pick? With it rumored Rovig is out for the season and Troy Anderson also out I’m re-thinking this haha

BWahlberg said:
BWahlberg said:
MTfan4life said:

JRTLwGq.png

Woo!! Stayin' alive!

This week... ugh, it's a tough one. As much as it pains me to pick this team... Montana State

Too late to change my pick? With it rumored Rovig is out for the season and Troy Anderson also out I’m re-thinking this haha

Looks like a good thing I didn’t change my pick

MTfan4life said:
Two more go down with Sacramento State losing, seemingly folding on their season. Just two remain:

H1jIBww.png

Man they suck. No wonder it was a close game in WaGriz

EverettGriz said:
EG vs. BDub, heads-up for all the glory.

Week 5: NoDak.

There's a part of me that says I should just make this the end-game and pick who UND is playing against...

but I'm going to go with NAU.

You two make me sick! Get a fucking room. The Big Sky Conference Survivor game is sooo October 12th. Nobody even cares anymore.

Mods?

BWahlberg said:
EverettGriz said:
EG vs. BDub, heads-up for all the glory.

Week 5: NoDak.

There's a part of me that says I should just make this the end-game and pick who UND is playing against...

but I'm going to go with NAU.

Turns out you made it the end game anyways. EverettGriz is the winner after NAU crashes against NoCo.

Next time around I think I'd rather give everyone three strikes or something like that. The goal is still the same to finish the slate with the least amount of misses, but everyone gets to stick around for most of the season.

Lots of fun, MTfan4life! Thank you so much for putting this together! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm sure when EG eventually sobers up, this will mean a lot to him :thumb:

Back