• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat HC Finalists

Whoever gets this job, might be wise to offer everyone DeCuire offers. DeCuire has a terrific eye for talent early. He can't get them all. His scraps still make for something damn delicious.

Paytonlives said:
Sprinkle would be such a "kitten" type hire...

Brad Huse part 2

To a point this is a fear of mine as well. Though Sprinks is far and away a better recruiter than Huse ever was. But I am worried that Danny may not be the best fit right now and we pass on a more qualified candidate simply to bring him back home.

FWIW I think Sprinkle would be a good hire, but my gut tells me he may not be the best guy for the job at this point in time. Who knows though? I actually like the Huse hire when it happened so I'm not the best guy to be chiming in I suppose... :oops:

EverettGriz said:
Hill and JMJ would be terrific hires for them, but I hope they don't get the job, as it will be difficult to see either one on their bench.
Yeah, right... :lol: :lol:

ilovethecats said:
Paytonlives said:
Sprinkle would be such a "kitten" type hire...

Brad Huse part 2

To a point this is a fear of mine as well. Though Sprinks is far and away a better recruiter than Huse ever was. But I am worried that Danny may not be the best fit right now and we pass on a more qualified candidate simply to bring him back home.

FWIW I think Sprinkle would be a good hire, but my gut tells me he may not be the best guy for the job at this point in time. Who knows though? I actually like the Huse hire when it happened so I'm not the best guy to be chiming in I suppose... :oops:

The best guy for the job, if he's available: Steve Lutz.

Ya gotta be able to recruit. And I've long felt the Cats should look more Midwest, and less West Coast in their recruiting. Lutz would change the entire dynamic in Bozeman.

Which, by the way, I welcome. I love it when the Cat-Grizzly rivalry is sizzling, not fizzling.

Anyone else enjoy watching bobscat MBB hanging from the cottonwood tree, swinging to and fro? :lol: Waiting for their next messiah to bring them glory. How long has it been?

tourist said:
Anyone else enjoy watching bobscat MBB hanging from the cottonwood tree, swinging to and fro? :lol: Waiting for their next messiah to bring them glory. How long has it been?

TBH, have not wasted any time on the subject. Don't really care very much.

Bobcat Nation has the final 4 as: Danny Sprinkle-Fullerton State
Steve Lutz-Purdue
Ben Johnson-Xavier
Chris Crutchfield-Oklahoma

All are presently assistants. Interviews are complete.

tourist said:
$kyline $ports is $ubscription only.

Only partially true. All our multimedia — podcasts, video — is free. All our game coverage is free. All our senior profiles on Grizzlies and Bobcats are free.

Stories like coaching searches and beat coverage during football and men's basketball season are part of our premium subscription package.

I stand corrected. When I couldn't read your article without subscribing, I used those infamous five words.

Latest posts

Back