• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Book-Mark This......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could this be it? Maybe Bobby now has a scholarship for Jacob?

https://twitter.com/RivalsPortal/status/1465806890315694080

HookedonGriz said:
I’m actually starting to not want a guy who bounces around this much. Some commitment issues for sure.

Meh. I said the same thing about Justin Ford, and look how THAT turned out. :lol:

It’s really no different than a guy that goes to one school, goes JuCo his 2nd year, and then goes back to a 4-year school for his final two years of eligibility. I’ve become fine with it, and it’s become the norm in college football.

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
I’m actually starting to not want a guy who bounces around this much. Some commitment issues for sure.

Meh. I said the same thing about Justin Ford, and look how THAT turned out. :lol:

It’s really no different than a guy that goes to one school, goes JuCo his 2nd year, and then goes back to a 4-year school for his final two years of eligibility. I’ve become fine with it, and it’s become the norm in college football.

Ain’t nothin’ wrong with a few hired mercenaries on your side to help defeat your enemies.

hunt-ducks said:
You read it first here. There will be a highly-regarded stud QB joining the program in January, 2022. And yes, I know his name, but will not reveal it. Just book-mark this post.

Anything to update?

GrizSteve said:
hunt-ducks said:
You read it first here. There will be a highly-regarded stud QB joining the program in January, 2022. And yes, I know his name, but will not reveal it. Just book-mark this post.

Anything to update?

Only one for sure. We know it isn’t Jacob Sirmon! :shock:

I have a feeling that even if we sign the ghost of Norm Van Brocklin, Hunts-Ducks will reappear like the prodigal son at the reading of the will and crow "I told you, knew it all along."

SaskGriz said:
I have a feeling that even if we sign the ghost of Norm Van Brocklin, Hunts-Ducks will reappear like the prodigal son at the reading of the will and crow "I told you, knew it all along."

We could do worse. Dude went 227-312, 26, 6 and was second team All Ghoul league last season.

ilovethecats said:
I don't know if ducks is still around but I wonder if the new Special-H guy could help you out with this?

Please refrain from your sexist comments, I am not a guy. Granted my high level of education and career choice are not something a person of your character would be able to process but just stop your boys club bullshit that runs rampant on this site.

Special H said:
ilovethecats said:
I don't know if ducks is still around but I wonder if the new Special-H guy could help you out with this?

Please refrain from your sexist comments, I am not a guy. Granted my high level of education and career choice are not something a person of your character would be able to process but just stop your boys club bullshit that runs rampant on this site.

You are proof positive that assholes come in every gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back