• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Book-Mark This......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Htowngriz said:
Special H said:
Please refrain from your sexist comments, I am not a guy. Granted my high level of education and career choice are not something a person of your character would be able to process but just stop your boys club bullshit that runs rampant on this site.

You are proof positive that assholes come in every gender.

Your vulgar, misogynistic comment ahs been reported. You should think about getting rid of your avatar too, unless you want to broadcast that you exploit women every chance you can get. Something tells me, this is a pattern that will not be changed

Special H said:
ilovethecats said:
I don't know if ducks is still around but I wonder if the new Special-H guy could help you out with this?

Please refrain from your sexist comments, I am not a guy. Granted my high level of education and career choice are not something a person of your character would be able to process but just stop your boys club bullshit that runs rampant on this site.

I don’t know if hunt ducks is still around but I wonder if the new Special-H woman could help you out with this?

Special H said:
Htowngriz said:

Your vulgar, misogynistic comment ahs been reported. You should think about getting rid of your avatar too, unless you want to broadcast that you exploit women every chance you can get. Something tells me, this is a pattern that will not be changed

oh my "reported"...scary stuff right there.

Special H said:
Htowngriz said:

I am amazed that H would think anything is vulgar based on he(r) past posts. I am also not sure why calling he(r) an asshole is misogynistic.

ilovethecats said:
Special H said:

I don’t know if hunt ducks is still around but I wonder if the new Special-H woman could help you out with this?

Well done here. That was funny as hell 😂

ilovethecats said:
Special H said:

Unlady-like language had me fooled. Trans?

DSC00142.JPG

kemajic said:
ilovethecats said:
Unlady-like language had me fooled. Trans?

well it is a thread about transfers......speaking of which how about that Penn State swimmer?

3-7-77 said:
Jesse said:
Could you give us some more detail? What was original bookstore chat board and who and why did he threaten? Why Does he seemed to be so reviled by the “squad” thanks, it’s hard to keep up without historical context.

Jesse, do YOU know any lawyers on this site?
You and I are supposed to be just fake usernames for ducks. We don't exist. We must all be one. We are the Borg! The lyrics to 'I am the Walrus' came to mind. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." Goo goo g'joob!

A detailed history would be hard to get from this crowd. Not exactly objective. They are into group think, and can't comprehend anyone questioning, let alone disagreeing with them.

It' more like Goo goo ca-whew!

Dillon said:
3-7-77 said:
Jesse, do YOU know any lawyers on this site?
You and I are supposed to be just fake usernames for ducks. We don't exist. We must all be one. We are the Borg! The lyrics to 'I am the Walrus' came to mind. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together." Goo goo g'joob!

A detailed history would be hard to get from this crowd. Not exactly objective. They are into group think, and can't comprehend anyone questioning, let alone disagreeing with them.

It' more like Goo goo ca-whew!

:lol: My apologies, and thanks for the correction. I should have grabbed the album cover for the correct quote. Yes, ALBUM, as in phonograph. Kinda worn over the years but, still there.

Special H said:
Htowngriz said:

You sir, are not lady like, and the bear in my avatar is a boar so don't get any high-falutin ideas....

This has become a dick measuring contest.... I'm going to close this down and leave it like this.

Either Duck is right or wrong.

Lets take a look at this the end on January and see what the truth is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back