• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cats Hire Defensive Coordinator…..

garizzalies said:
poorgriz said:
Agree! And actually I'm just hoping he really was the sixth choice....
AWF said “chance”, not “choice”. Sorry to be a stickler but sometimes I think you cats can’t read. ...or write......or arithmeticulate. I wonder if the “three R’s” at MS-lose stand for Rodeo, R-bar, and Wrastlin’.

BTW, what “chance” is this coach being given? Is it really his sixth?
After 1st DUI = 2nd chance;
After 2nd DUI = 3rd chance;
1st NCAA violation = 4th chance;
2nd NCAA violation = 5th chance; and
he misled NCAA enforcement when questioned about it (probably the worst on the list) = 6th chance?

I don't remember his name, the drug dealer scat football related trigger man who dusted the guy somewhere outside of Bozeman, but maybe, just maybe he might be up for parole soon, and looking for a job. The scats should be all over him before someone else snatches him from the Prison Portal.

AllWeatherFan said:
Let’s give the poor guy a second chance! And perhaps a third. And why not a fourth?

I had to search “trick ass” on here after a recent post and discovered that AWF is on the Advisory Committee for MSU. Band this mand!

I didn't check the date of the original post. :roll: I thought Waded finally cracked the whip. Gawd, I'm so pathetically gullible. Pollyanna with a beard. Oi!

Back