• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate to Texas Now?

Oh my gosh that’s even worse than I thought. West coast time is earlier. Bigguy is on vacation and still logging into his big bro’s board on a weekend first thing in the morning. What a total loser. Like all Cat Fats, The Griz are living rent free in his pea-brain.

And I’ve seen Bigguy skiing at Bridger. He sucks ass but so does that shithole. It was kind of cool 20 years ago but now, like everything in Bozo, it’s overrun by wanna be transplants. Bigguy is always skiing by himself; nobody will go with him (can you imagine being stuck on a lift with him?). And he only skis down the lift-line. He loves to be seen, and you can’t miss him. He’s at about a fifth-grade level, but with his bad back and knees, he looks like he keeps an extra pole lodged up his butt.

Snowboard-Meme-28.jpg

garizzalies said:
Oh my gosh that’s even worse than I thought. West coast time is earlier. Bigguy is on vacation and still logging into his big bro’s board on a weekend first thing in the morning. What a total loser. Like all Cat Fats, The Griz are living rent free in his pea-brain.

And I’ve seen Bigguy skiing at Bridger. He sucks ass but so does that shithole. It was kind of cool 20 years ago but now, like everything in Bozo, it’s overrun by wanna be transplants. Bigguy is always skiing by himself; nobody will go with him (can you imagine being stuck on a lift with him?). And he only skis down the lift-line. He loves to be seen, and you can’t miss him. He’s at about a fifth-grade level, but with his bad back and knees, he looks like he keeps an extra pole lodged up his butt.

You are a total embarrassment to UM. Tell us the truth. Did you graduate from UM? It can’t be so. If you did, our tax dollars are being wasted and I don’t hold out much hope that UM will ever rebound in attendance.

I guess you have no clue on time zones. You might want to research that. You must have done too many of those doobies instead of getting educated. As far as Bridger Bowl goes, you have never seen me there. You haven’t mastered putting on ski boots never mind skis. If you were ever at Bridger then you must be the ass-hat that walks around the lodge in Birkenstock’s with the Grizzly hat on. 😂

Wasn’t Bobby something like 12 wins and 45 losses at FBS UNLV and he was the best the Griz could come up with in their search? Hmmm! 😂

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:

You are a total embarrassment to UM. Tell us the truth. Did you graduate from UM? It can’t be so. If you did, our tax dollars are being wasted and I don’t hold out much hope that UM will ever rebound in attendance.

I guess you have no clue on time zones. You might want to research that. You must have done too many of those doobies instead of getting educated. As far as Bridger Bowl goes, you have never seen me there. You haven’t mastered putting on ski boots never mind skis. If you were ever at Bridger then you must be the ass-hat that walks around the lodge in Birkenstock’s with the Grizzly hat on. 😂

Wasn’t Bobby something like 12 wins and 45 losses at FBS UNLV and he was the best the Griz could come up with in their search? Hmmm! 😂

You are a bigger idiot than I thought, if you believe Hauck was not a great hire for UM and that his UNLV record should be viewed as a negative by UM. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

Let's bet $100 on the next Griz/Cat football game. Obviously, I take the Griz.

PlayerRep said:
bigsky33 said:

You are a bigger idiot than I thought, if you believe Hauck was not a great hire for UM and that his UNLV record should be viewed as a negative by UM. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

Yes, you are right Player. Sometimes overall record at a particular school is not reflective of how successful that coach is. Apparently, that is the case with Choate. Being a finalist for the Boise State head coach is proof in point.

If Choate was still head coach, I would take your bet gladly. But, it is a new game now. I feel confident a good selection of the new head coach, but there are too many other variables in this pandemic period to make wagers.

bigsky33 said:
PlayerRep said:

Yes, you are right Player. Sometimes overall record at a particular school is not reflective of how successful that coach is. Apparently, that is the case with Choate. Being a finalist for the Boise State head coach is proof in point.

If Choate was still head coach, I would take your bet gladly. But, it is a new game now. I feel confident a good selection of the new head coach, but there are too many other variables in this pandemic period to make wagers.

Which vendor do you think MSU will go with to make the “Jeff Choate: Finalist for the Boise Job” banner? My money is on A-1 Gallatin Valley Sign & Tool, but it’s really a waiting game at this point.

bigsky33 said:
... but there are too many other variables in this pandemic period to make wagers.

JFC, what else could anyone blame on the 'pandemic'? Your irrelevance, and stupidity, for example??? :roll:

bigsky33 said:
He was. They were unable to find anyone that could equal his 32-1 record against the BSC in his last four years at UM; considered a more relevant criteria than his 11-28 UNLV record against the MWC.

kemajic said:
dayday said:
Being reported by Football Scoop as a candidate. He’s so perfect for that job.
Age 63 is perfect?

Paul Roach was 64 when Dennis got his first call from Sam. I can't remember how old Ault was when he got tired of moving paper from one side of his desk to the other and went back to coaching. Saban is 69 right now and how old was Snyder when he went back?

How old was the Red Lodge superintendent when he got tired of bullshit board meetings and moving paper from one side of the desk to the other, listening to the idiots at OPI and the union reps when he decided to go back and coach last year?

I agree there are those that are perfectly happy sitting on their ass and becoming President Taft's reincarnation, maybe even bigger lard asses, but I don't think many real coaches are ever satisfied with nothing to do and all day to do it. As long as he's still got the itch, I'd take that chance.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
kemajic said:
Age 63 is perfect?

How old was the Red Lodge superintendent when he got tired of bullshit board meetings and moving paper from one side of the desk to the other, listening to the idiots at OPI and the union reps when he decided to go back and coach last year?

Now, I follow Red Lodge public school administration as much as the next guy, but I don’t have the answer to this. If I had to guess, I’d say 15.

kemajic said:
Griz Addict said:
I read an article that listed Jeff Fisher as one of the candidates, you know the guy who coached the St Louis Rams and Tennessee Titans... He coached in the NFL for gods sake. Granted he wasn't the best but NFL coaching experience > any other experience. He could instantly turn the kitties into a championship contender. Guarantee he's a better coach than Choad. Really hope they don't hire him. Hopeful that they hire Matt Lubick(OC for Nebraska). To my understanding their offense was garbage.
They're probably not looking for a 63 year old.

Plenty of older coaches have been successful. If 63 isn't too old to be a president, pretty sure they can handle coaching football haha.
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1550193-young-mans-game-how-old-is-too-old-for-college-coaches

Egriz commentary on Cat coaches is just so perfect.

First, the guy the Griz could not beat in four tries was actually terrible (And has a funny name! Have you guys noticed how funny his name is??).

Now, the candidates to replace him are not nearly up to UM standards... the school that most recently re-hired a failed 1-A coach turned Mt West Special Teams Coordinator... and threw hashtag parades over it.

The desperate hope that Jeff Fisher is a real candidate for the job is pretty cute too.

You guys never fail to deliver. Allow me to step aside so that you can continue to dazzle.

Back