• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choate to Texas Now?

RobertoGato said:
Egriz commentary on Cat coaches is just so perfect.

First, the guy the Griz could not beat in four tries was actually terrible (And has a funny name! Have you guys noticed how funny his name is??).

Now, the candidates to replace him are not nearly up to UM standards... the school that most recently re-hired a failed 1-A coach turned Mt West Special Teams Coordinator... and threw hashtag parades over it.

The desperate hope that Jeff Fisher is a real candidate for the job is pretty cute too.

You guys never fail to deliver. Allow me to step aside so that you can continue to dazzle.

Seems like you care an awful lot about Griz fans’ opinions. It’s the Bobcat way! :clap: :lol: Quick, tell us all how little you care about what we think. Go!

PS: His name was literally “Choate”, and probably still is. That’s hilarious no matter which team you support.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobertoGato said:

First, the guy the Griz could not beat in four tries was actually terrible (And has a funny name! Have you guys noticed how funny his name is??).

Now, the candidates to replace him are not nearly up to UM standards... the school that most recently re-hired a failed 1-A coach turned Mt West Special Teams Coordinator... and threw hashtag parades over it.

The desperate hope that Jeff Fisher is a real candidate for the job is pretty cute too.

You guys never fail to deliver. Allow me to step aside so that you can continue to dazzle.

Seems like you care an awful lot about Griz fans’ opinions. It’s the Bobcat way! :clap: :lol: Quick, tell us all how little you care about what we think. Go!

PS: His name was literally “Choate”, and probably still is. That’s hilarious no matter which team you support.

It's a heated rivalry... of course I care what Griz fans think. I've never understood the Cat/Griz dueling "we don't care about what the other side is saying" argument. It's obviously not true in both directions.

RobertoGato said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It's a heated rivalry... of course I care what Griz fans think. I've never understood the Cat/Griz dueling "we don't care about what the other side is saying" argument. It's obviously not true in both directions.

:thumb:
For what it’s worth, I do think the new guy will do better than 28-24 (or whatever mediocrity that Choach achieved), but y’all had better keep up your end of the bargain by hiring a MILF-hunting, moob-having guy with an objectively funny name. If not, then what’s this all been for?

CDAGRIZ said:
RobertoGato said:

For what it’s worth, I do think the new guy will do better than 28-24 (or whatever mediocrity that Choach achieved), but y’all had better keep up your end of the bargain by hiring a MILF-hunting, moob-having guy with an objectively funny name. If not, then what’s this all been for?

For what it's worth, I think Hauck was a good hire and is a good coach.

My point is that if Griz fans love Hauck, which they do, it's pretty hilarious that they would crack on the list of candidates that the Cats are working through.

I'm guessing that from the perspective of Griz fans, who need to make fun of the opposing coach's name to nurse their wounds after future losses in the Brawl, it's gotta be Vigen.

There's the "weakling vegan" angle (a little rich coming from Missoula, but Bozeman ain't exactly the haunt of manly men these days).

Or you could trying "virgin." I'm sure you could riff off of that.

Thoughts?

RobertoGato said:
CDAGRIZ said:

My point is that if Griz fans love Hauck, which they do, it's pretty hilarious that they would crack on the list of candidates that the Cats are working through.

It’s a heated rivalry, as you said. If I can’t make fun of anything and everything the Bobcats do, on eGriz, then I don’t want to participate. You have to admit, it will be hilarious when a name is announced and he will automatically become the greatest coach ever. :lol:

RobertoGato said:
I'm guessing that from the perspective of Griz fans, who need to make fun of the opposing coach's name to nurse their wounds after future losses in the Brawl, it's gotta be Vigen.

There's the "weakling vegan" angle (a little rich coming from Missoula, but Bozeman ain't exactly the haunt of manly men these days).

Or you could trying "virgin." I'm sure you could riff off of that.

Thoughts?

Depends on his rack. I’m kinda holding out hope for Ragdoll (Ragdel?) or whatever his name is.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobertoGato said:

It’s a heated rivalry, as you said. If I can’t make fun of anything and everything the Bobcats do, on eGriz, then I don’t want to participate. You have to admit, it will be hilarious when a name is announced and he will automatically become the greatest coach ever. :lol:

That's fair. At least you're skilled at it. I can't say the same for the rest of your Garizally brethren.

bigsky33 said:
garizzalies said:
Oh my gosh that’s even worse than I thought. West coast time is earlier. Bigguy is on vacation and still logging into his big bro’s board on a weekend first thing in the morning. What a total loser. Like all Cat Fats, The Griz are living rent free in his pea-brain.

And I’ve seen Bigguy skiing at Bridger. He sucks ass but so does that shithole. It was kind of cool 20 years ago but now, like everything in Bozo, it’s overrun by wanna be transplants. Bigguy is always skiing by himself; nobody will go with him (can you imagine being stuck on a lift with him?). And he only skis down the lift-line. He loves to be seen, and you can’t miss him. He’s at about a fifth-grade level, but with his bad back and knees, he looks like he keeps an extra pole lodged up his butt.

You are a total embarrassment to UM. Tell us the truth. Did you graduate from UM? It can’t be so. If you did, our tax dollars are being wasted and I don’t hold out much hope that UM will ever rebound in attendance.

I guess you have no clue on time zones. You might want to research that. You must have done too many of those doobies instead of getting educated. As far as Bridger Bowl goes, you have never seen me there. You haven’t mastered putting on ski boots never mind skis. If you were ever at Bridger then you must be the ass-hat that walks around the lodge in Birkenstock’s with the Grizzly hat on. 😂

Wasn’t Bobby something like 12 wins and 45 losses at FBS UNLV and he was the best the Griz could come up with in their search? Hmmm! 😂
Ha! Joke’s on you. That was a test and you failed. Arizona doesn’t observe Day Light Savings. So you’re lying; but we all knew that already. You’re really in your mom’s basement.

I know ‘cause I saw her dropping you off in the Bridger parking lot once; and I could tell you’ve never been more than a two-cigarette drive from Bozo. When you stumbled/slipped out of the clunker, it looked like you already had your ski boots on but those were just your shit kickers. And never goggles—only sunglasses for you.

“[D]one too many of those doobies”? Who the hell talks like that? I’ll tell you who. A guy who takes off his cowboy boots in the lodge.

RobertoGato said:

Well, maybe you should pay attention then. With a bit of luck, you guys can tie the record in another 40 years or perhaps even tie the bakers dozen. For now, you're only as relevant as yesterday's news. That's kinda what Griz fans expect of their team.
#StillLittleBrother
#IBetItAintLubick

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
You are a total embarrassment to UM. Tell us the truth. Did you graduate from UM? It can’t be so. If you did, our tax dollars are being wasted and I don’t hold out much hope that UM will ever rebound in attendance.

I guess you have no clue on time zones. You might want to research that. You must have done too many of those doobies instead of getting educated. As far as Bridger Bowl goes, you have never seen me there. You haven’t mastered putting on ski boots never mind skis. If you were ever at Bridger then you must be the ass-hat that walks around the lodge in Birkenstock’s with the Grizzly hat on. 😂

Wasn’t Bobby something like 12 wins and 45 losses at FBS UNLV and he was the best the Griz could come up with in their search? Hmmm! 😂
Ha! Joke’s on you. That was a test and you failed. Arizona doesn’t observe Day Light Savings. So you’re lying; but we all knew that already. You’re really in your mom’s basement.

I know ‘cause I saw her dropping you off in the Bridger parking lot once; and I could tell you’ve never been more than a two-cigarette drive from Bozo. When you stumbled/slipped out of the clunker, it looked like you already had your ski boots on but those were just your shit kickers. And never goggles—only sunglasses for you.

“[D]one too many of those doobies”? Who the hell talks like that? I’ll tell you who. A guy who takes off his cowboy boots in the lodge.

I guess you didn’ t read your own post. You said Arizona was on Western time. Wrong moose breath. Arizona has always been on mountain time. Also, wake up. We are not on daylight savings time.

So, did you graduate from UM? You keep dodging that question. Why? 😂😂. I hope you say you did. It will confirm why the school is failing.

And, what is it with you wearing Birkenstock’s in the winter hanging out in a ski lodge? Is that a Missoula thing.

Getting back to football, the Cats are just a few days away from hiring what will be the best coach in the State!

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
RobertoGato said:

Well, maybe you should pay attention then. With a bit of luck, you guys can tie the record in another 40 years or perhaps even tie the bakers dozen. For now, you're only as relevant as yesterday's news. That's kinda what Griz fans expect of their team.
#StillLittleBrother
#IBetItAintLubick

Man... you guys are SO GOOD at hashtags.

Considered me thoroughly owned, bro. Really impressive.

CDAGRIZ said:
RobertoGato said:

Agree with you here.. It is the same as when every school in the country talks about how their High School signing class is the best there has ever been, then half of them leave within 2 years. It is what makes College Sports the best AND worst at the same time... (Also, I have been told that Moobs and MILFS are a prerequisite for the Coaching hire... That would also be a great band name)

Meanwhile Choate is already talking with a Texas accent, bought some orange boots that are too small, and is growing a Yosemite Sam mustache...

RobertoGato said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
#StillLittleBrother
#IBetItAintLubick

In the name of the holy ShitChoate, #Boom
I hear the assistant coach at Tarleton State might be in the running. Only if he wants it though.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
RobertoGato said:

In the name of the holy ShitChoate, #Boom
I hear the assistant coach at Tarleton State might be in the running. Only if he wants it though.

Update...turns out Tarleton State has better facility upgrades than MSU. He turned it down.

Back