• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choices, Choices...

Choices for the 10 Years ahead

• Lose to Knittens every year, but in NC game every year.

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Beat Knittens every year, but miss Playoffs.

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • I feel sorry for the Knittens.

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Let's Go Brandon.

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
Cuervohola said:
TRIGGERED!!!

I LOVE it when a plan comes together!

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

FJB

you seem to be the one who is triggered. can't accept losing? poor baby.

argh! said:
Cuervohola said:
TRIGGERED!!!

I LOVE it when a plan comes together!

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

FJB

you seem to be the one who is triggered. can't accept losing? poor baby.

Normal people would realize the whole country lost when they pull up to get gas or go grocery shopping or try to heat their homes with Natural Gas or Propane thanks to Pee Pads the Dementia Man and Knee Pads the Hooker.

There's never been a "President" with an approval rating overall in the 30th percentile... I think Chowder Head can do it, he's there now.

zootownrox said:
Keep the dog whistles off the board. Trump lost - then turned traitor to the country, get over it.
Let's Go Brandon has nothing to do with Trump; where did you bring that in from?

I would prefer to beat the cats and win a natty which is possible..I would also proudly cheer on Brandon, so lets go brandon. I actually had a neighbor ask why gas was going up so much...He literally said electric cars should be helping gas go down in price....I can't wait until he complains about his natural gas bill this winter.....

I for the life me do not understand why someone cries to keep LGB off here...nobody is making them read the posts...but you know they can't help themselves.....when I see a fake trump story I pass it by don't waste a second on it.

hilinegrizfan said:
Keep this Brandon shit off of here

What do you have against Brandon? Or is it that you know what it really means. Your reactions would seem to show that it works. But Back to Griz football.

UncleRico said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Cuervohola is Brandon.

I think he is the pillow guy.

I bought a My Pillow at Albertsons about 18 months ago. Really not that great of a purchase. I also got chicken strips from the deli that day and they were good, but you gotta go two parts sweet and sour to every bite of chicken at that store just to moisten them up.

Back