• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Choices, Choices...

Choices for the 10 Years ahead

• Lose to Knittens every year, but in NC game every year.

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Beat Knittens every year, but miss Playoffs.

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • I feel sorry for the Knittens.

Votes: 36 49.3%
  • Let's Go Brandon.

Votes: 43 58.9%

• Total voters
Special H said:
F*u*c*k Joe Biden and anyone that voted for that corrupt POS

That’s mighty insightful. I don’t care who anyone voted for, but everyone needs to respect the results of the election. Trump lost. Trump is a traitor by his words and actions.

Stick to football.

EverettGriz said:
Cuervohola said:
DADDY!!!!!!!!!!! DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make Bad Orange Man people STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

Bring me Uncle Brandon and a binky for my Safe space!!!!

It's called a poll about the Griz, tender Safe Space Snowflake.

I didn't make it political, you Tendies did.

Didn't read your post. Just place this shit where it belongs. Not that hard even for you. None of the rest of us care, because we're... you know.. normal.

If you weren't TRIGGERED snowflakes, none of you would have replied. "None of the rest of us care, but we have to reply"...

As long as you Tendi Snowflakes know you made this thread Political and are screaming from your Safe Spaces, then fine. Don't blame anything on me. I personally think you need a Forple Triple Starchuckers Venti Mocha frappe Latte and some Play Doh to calm yourselves down.

goatcreekgriz said:
Special H said:
F*u*c*k Joe Biden and anyone that voted for that corrupt POS

That’s mighty insightful. I don’t care who anyone voted for, but everyone needs to respect the results of the election. Trump lost. Trump is a traitor by his words and actions.

Stick to football.

Yep, Trump said "Attack the Capitol"... Please post video for me.

Yes, Trump lost... To a guy that can't butter his toast and got MILLIONS MORE Black votes than Obama... Do you people have ANY working brain cells?

"Something about that doesn't seem too right, Millions more Black votes in only the States contested, but in Commie Dem strongholds like WA, OR, CA, IL... Same amount of Black votes... Duh what's that mean Georgie"???....

'68griz said:
I'm about gone. If this is where eGriz is going, I want no part.

who cares? seriously, I hope you don't implode during the mid terms.....here is what I tell my kids when they throw a hissy fit as 20 yoas are apt to do when they read something political they don't agree with....I tell them don't read it.....and if for whatever reason they can not help themselves I tell them to ignore it....for some reason conservatives can to that but liberals have a hard time with it...there is a reason I do not watch any mainstream news channels...It is funny you can watch actual live house and senate hearings and then hear the mainstream media report on it and it is not anything like what was actually said.

Cuervohola said:
goatcreekgriz said:

Stick to football.

Yes, Trump lost... To a guy that can't butter his toast and got MILLIONS MORE Black votes than Obama... Do you people have ANY working brain cells?

"Something about that doesn't seem too right, Millions more Black votes in only the States contested, but in Commie Dem strongholds like WA, OR, CA, IL... Same amount of Black votes... Duh what's that mean Georgie"???....

the video and transcript are readily available and it is funny how what he actually said is nothing like what some people believe he said..Funny how politicians and other celebrities can and did say F trump publicly and it was ok but when joe blow middle american says fjb it is a terrible thing....liberals can spew hate and encourage "protests" but never works the other way.

retiredpopo said:
Cuervohola said:

the video and transcript are readily available and it is funny how what he actually said is nothing like what some people believe he said..Funny how politicians and other celebrities can and did say F trump publicly and it was ok but when joe blow middle american says fjb it is a terrible thing....liberals can spew hate and encourage "protests" but never works the other way.

Yeah, to the Communists credit, most of their dedicated followers step in line and never question any propaganda the Mothership puts out.

The Federal and Local politicians allow the burning of their cities and expect us to care. Burn it all down, the good people are smart enough to move.

To your point about us ignoring them, that's proven with the ratings plunge of all their Trophy award shows. People used to watch them for the entertainment and to see if their favorite "stars" won. They might as well cancel them now, when all they have is Deniro flipping Trump off and acting like he's a tough guy in real life.

Cuervohola said:
EverettGriz said:
Didn't read your post. Just place this shit where it belongs. Not that hard even for you. None of the rest of us care, because we're... you know.. normal.

If you weren't TRIGGERED snowflakes, none of you would have replied. "None of the rest of us care, but we have to reply"...

I care only about political shit from political nutjobs clogging up the football board when there's a designated Political NutJob Board. Because again, I'm -- you know -- not a nutjob.

EverettGriz said:
Cuervohola said:

I care only about political shit from political nutjobs clogging up the football board when there's a designated Political NutJob Board. Because again, I'm -- you know -- not a nutjob.
Let's Go Brandon shirts and chants have become the new red MAGA hats. https://youtu.be/B2oLFKYNInQ

EverettGriz said:
Cuervohola said:

Had me fooled.

EverettGriz said:
Cuervohola said:

Then why reply in the first place? You know anybody on my side will absolutely eviscerate everything you say because all the truth is on our side, but you still keep replying even when my original post had nothing to do with politics.

Why do politics enter into this website, particularly the football thread? WaGriz is like a church to me. Do you start the Brandon chant in church on Sunday? Really, I don’t want to see political fringe stuff (from either fringe) at my games - it’s supposed to be the chance to get away from all of that ugliness.

Buttegrizzle said:
Why do politics enter into this website, particularly the football thread? WaGriz is like a church to me. Do you start the Brandon chant in church on Sunday? Really, I don’t want to see political fringe stuff (from either fringe) at my games - it’s supposed to be the chance to get away from all of that ugliness.

This.

And since it doesn't seem as if this wildly derailed threat will be moved soon, I'll post and do my part.

You're welcome. :thumb:

AoD

Cuervohola said:
EverettGriz said:

Then why reply in the first place? You know anybody on my side will absolutely eviscerate everything you say because all the truth is on our side, but you still keep replying even when my original post had nothing to do with politics.

You made a politically spiced thread on the football board, then when people pointed out that it's dumb to try and slide politics into the football board you immediately devolved into the most triggered, defensive little snowflake I've seen around here in quite a while.

We all enjoy sports as an escape from the politics and every other shit show life has to throw at us. No one really cares if you wanted Trump, Biden, or Batman to be president, and the only "side" that matters around here is that we're all Griz fans (except for the cat trolls, but they've mostly dispersed).

Back