• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Classy Cats Yank Scholarship

bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:
So for all you slow thinkers, I think everyone realizes that offers get pulled from recruits all the time, but the complaint is how they treated the recruit by ignoring him for weeks when he made attempts to touch base with them about what was going on. And I don't care if people want to use the "everyone does it" excuse....it is wrong. How about manning up and being honest with the kid.

However, the article was one sided. There are two sides to every story. The coach is not allowed to comment. We all have no idea of the facts in this situation. We do not know what the coaches did. This is all bulls-t on a Griz message board. :roll: :roll:

You do realize that I don't feel this way because it was the Cats, I feel this way because it is wrong. I am not sure what the coaches could really say that would put a better slant on the situation.

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:
So for all you slow thinkers, I think everyone realizes that offers get pulled from recruits all the time, but the complaint is how they treated the recruit by ignoring him for weeks when he made attempts to touch base with them about what was going on. And I don't care if people want to use the "everyone does it" excuse....it is wrong. How about manning up and being honest with the kid.

However, the article was one sided. There are two sides to every story. The coach is not allowed to comment. We all have no idea of the facts in this situation. We do not know what the coaches did. This is all bulls-t on a Griz message board. :roll: :roll:

Correction: we have a decent idea of the facts of the situation based on the first-hand accounts of multiple people quoted in the article. Those accounts have not been refuted, but, by all means, go ahead and call them liars. Great look.

CDA the coaches cannot comment. That may be the reason there is nothing refuting the account given by one side. Time for you to get your head out of your a—.

I'll believe the first-hand accounts quoted in the article until refuted. K, thx, bye.

grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:

You do realize that I don't feel this way because it was the Cats, I feel this way because it is wrong. I am not sure what the coaches could really say that would put a better slant on the situation.

Yes, that’s the point. You are not sure and do not know.

bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:

So sad that you want to make a 17 year old kid, his family, and coach as liars.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Correction: we have a decent idea of the facts of the situation based on the first-hand accounts of multiple people quoted in the article. Those accounts have not been refuted, but, by all means, go ahead and call them liars. Great look.

CDA the coaches cannot comment. That may be the reason there is nothing refuting the account given by one side. Time for you to get your head out of your a—.

I'll believe the first-hand accounts quoted in the article until refuted. K, thx, bye.

CDA, you are the same as the a-s hats that believed Mrs Fords first hand accounts and accusations against Judge Kavanaugh. :lol: :roll:

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

CDA, you are the same as the a-s hats that believed Mrs Fords first hand accounts and accusations against Judge Kavanaugh. :lol: :roll:

Kindly keep your politics on the politics board, and stop calling 17-year-old kids liars all over the Internet. Dumb.

grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:

I don’t want to do anything. I or you do not know
what is true or not. We have no idea what the coaches did or did not do.

grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:

We're all wasting our time providing evidence and documentation to the cat fans. It's just excuse after excuse. How could frozen caveman FSC coach possibly know better? All the modern recruiting rules and regulations are frightening and confusing to him. His primitive mind can't grasp those concepts. ;)

tenor.gif

nobody knows the facts but are sure willing jump on the train without knowing where the train is going. Everybody thinks they have a right to know all the facts but they don't.

bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:

Tens is true or not. We have no idea what the coaches did or did not do.

None of this discussion matters. You can spin it any way you want. What matters is the kid and parents and his coach feel they got screwed over and from reading the article that was the impression given as well. Recruits see what was presented in the article and they will remember. More of these stories and it is bound to affect MSU recruiting. The coaching side of it is irrelevant.

bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:
bigsky33 said:
grizindabox said:

Tens is true or not. We have no idea what the coaches did or did not do.

I wouldn't expect anything different from you. Enjoy

Spanky2 said:
Yes we do. They withdrew their commitment to the recruit.

THIS! What's the best case scenario here for Otzi and his staff? The coaches called, emailed and texted the kid, his family and the kid's coach that they were going back on their commitment to the kid? The kid, the parents and the coach are involved in a conspiracy to lie about this? There is no good reason or excuse the cats can come up with here. They look like shit.

Nothing else.

Nothing.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Kindly keep your politics on the politics board, and stop calling 17-year-old kids liars all over the Internet. Dumb

CDA are you saying that not knowing both sides of the story is accusing people of lying? Is this the logic that they taught you at UM? :lol: :lol:

BS33, use the fucking quote function correctly. I'm tired of fixing your shitposts.
I said I believe the kid, family, and HS coach. You said there are two sides, and you don't know what happened.

Ursa Major said:
Spanky2 said:

THIS! What's the best case scenario here for Otzi and his staff? The coaches called, emailed and texted the kid, his family and the kid's coach that they were going back on their commitment to the kid? The kid, the parents and the coach are involved in a conspiracy to lie about this? There is no good reason or excuse the cats can come up with here. They look like shit.

Nothing else.

Nothing.

The EGriz official judgement on this matter! :lol: :lol: :roll: :clap:

bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Kindly keep your politics on the politics board, and stop calling 17-year-old kids liars all over the Internet. Dumb

CDA are you saying that not knowing both sides of the story is accusing people of lying? Is this the logic that they taught you at UM? :lol: :lol:

Logic would usually indicate common sense thoughts derived from obvious facts or indicators from a given situation. I would say a couple of things about this situation. 1. It looks bad for the Cats, especially given his high school coaches comments. Actually it looks really bad. 2. Didn’t this same thing happen Choate’s first year? Once - alright maybe it was a coaching change or related to some other extraneous variable. Twice now, we seem to have a very bad pattern emerging. 3. I remember the NDSU game that never happened. Not Choate’s fault. Still another issue with commitment and standing by your word. MSU appears to have commitment issues. You can try and spin this however the hell you want. It looks bad, especially when the kid did not get in trouble, has no serious health issues disclosed and was left hanging for an excessive amount of time he could have used to speak with other teams. A-hole move by Choate and classless

retiredpopo said:
nobody knows the facts but are sure willing jump on the train without knowing where the train is going. Everybody thinks they have a right to know all the facts but they don't.

Plus 1

bigsky33 said:
Ursa Major said:
Spanky2 said:

Nothing else.

Nothing.

The EGriz official judgement on this matter! :lol: :lol: :roll: :clap:

We all can see you can use the laughing emoticon here but you don't refute shit with a counter argument, other than there's two sides. You've got nothing and your program looks like shit . . . again.

Latest posts

Back