• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

I take it that the moderators are collectively on vacation or this would have been moved or locked.

The brainwashing of Hong Kong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/29/world/asia/hong-kong-security-law-anniversary.html?referringSource=articleShare

Ursa Major said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/29/world/asia/hong-kong-security-law-anniversary.html?referringSource=articleShare

i read that this morning. sounds like they are going back to cultural revolution tactics, i.e. report on your neighbor for not being 'loyal' enough to the ccp, etc... also, take a look at the comment section, it has been invaded by the wumao, i.e. the 50 cent army that makes pro-ccp comments using vpns to reach the real internet.

nzone said:
I take it that the moderators are collectively on vacation or this would have been moved or locked.

It's summertime, Francis. Posters post on whatever they want, what is of interest to THEM. Go ahead and start your own thread about that monster Rainbow that got away, or the sunburn you got at the lake, or even(dare I say)how many hot dogs you ate at the Fourth of July picnic. I wait with bated breath.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:

i read that this morning. sounds like they are going back to cultural revolution tactics, i.e. report on your neighbor for not being 'loyal' enough to the ccp, etc... also, take a look at the comment section, it has been invaded by the wumao, i.e. the 50 cent army that makes pro-ccp comments using vpns to reach the real internet.

Good old fashioned Stalin Box.

Xi = polished Mao

Thank god they are so ham-handed.

3-7-77 said:
Spanky2 said:
Argh, do you believe any world leader fears Biden more than they did Trump? Unless they fear him if he isn’t with his handlers.

Picture Biden grabbing the nuclear football and running out to the White House lawn, does his touchdown dance and spikes the 'ball.' They'd better be afraid of that brain dead f*ck.
Problem is if I hear the roar, and see the smoke trails from Minuteman sites, there won't be enough time to get to the nearest liquor store to 'toast' my final moments.

:lol: Grew up about 500 feet from one of the Minutemen silos. Use to wonder how bad it would shake the house if it ever launched.

:lol: PhxGriz, cracked plaster, broken windows, would be nothing compared to the wrath of a one mega-ton retaliatory warhead who's job was to take out the silo in the first place. Assuming, of course, you didn't get literally flattened by the 110 ton Launch Door sent on its merry way just before launch.
Once you've live with them, you pay little more attention to them than a grain silo.

Kem, the average yearly posting total for the 18.6 years of its existence is 57,800. The last 12 months totalled a little over 26,000. During that period there was one topic, actually started mid-March 2020, that was 2,978 posts long, 149 pages, about over reacting to the Covid virus. Do you really think 170 pages is possible, or even the limit? After all, this IS eGriz.

3-7-77 said:
:lol: PhxGriz, cracked plaster, broken windows, would be nothing compared to the wrath of a one mega-ton retaliatory warhead who's job was to take out the silo in the first place. Assuming, of course, you didn't get literally flattened by the 110 ton Launch Door sent on its merry way just before launch.
Once you've live with them, you pay little more attention to them than a grain silo.

Could you imagine plowing away and see that go off and like you said one's coming for you .

Zoo, you wouldn't have anybody to tell the tale to. You can run, but you can't hide. Enjoy the show, preferably with a fifth of Crown Royal. I spent about a decade w/in about a quarter mile of a silo. My plan: if it looks like the end is near, take a lawn chair to the best possible vantage point, with your sippin' whiskey, and hoist the middle finger as the incoming does its thingy. After the Hiroshima blast, there were images of now vaporized people permanently etched on concrete or stone walls. It was their shadow.

tomorrow hong kong gets to celebrate a double whammy, the anniversary of the handover to china, and the 100th anniversary of the ccp. to celebrate, the police are sending out 10,000 of their, uh, 'finest', in order to... celebrate. the same thing is happening on the mainland, of course. gotta keep those people "safe"!

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/politics/article/3139362/atmosphere-fraught-hong-kong-prepares-mark-24th-anniversary?module=lead_hero_story_3&pgtype=homepage

goose stepping cops in hong kong, and.... what is this? the world is owed an honest investigation into how the pandemic started, but instead gets propaganda pictures that look creepily like another country, circa the late '30s - early 40's...

merlin_190127223_7d7dd5e1-5efa-4ef6-a263-1a8131c63900-jumbo.jpg

argh! said:
goose stepping cops in hong kong, and.... what is this? the world is owed an honest investigation into how the pandemic started, but instead gets propaganda pictures that look creepily like another country, circa the late '30s - early 40's...

That is your buddy Joe's good friends in the pic.

hunt-ducks said:
argh! said:

That is your buddy Joe's good friends in the pic.

i thought they were you, stretching for acceptance. thanks for the claracil clarification.

Back