• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Covid Updates - Not Politics

3-7-77 said:
Dr. Li-Meng Yan, Wuhan Institute researcher and Virologist, whole interview on FoxNation.com.

www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.

Looks like Google is blocking this, can't get it to go through. Try Tucker Carlson Today. Interesting read. My suspicions were right. Wuhan was the Chinese military test center and they let it spread around the world to test the effects. They knew it was the weapon of choice after studying the SARS outbreak. Read the article.

3-7-77 said:
3-7-77 said:
Dr. Li-Meng Yan, Wuhan Institute researcher and Virologist, whole interview on FoxNation.com.

Looks like Google is blocking this, can't get it to go through. Try Tucker Carlson Today. Interesting read. My suspicions were right. Wuhan was the Chinese military test center and they let it spread around the world to test the effects. They knew it was the weapon of choice after studying the SARS outbreak. Read the article.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god we have ‘big brain’ Tourist, Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson and Marjorie Taylor Green on this one.

No wonder the NSA spies on them.

Ursa Major said:
3-7-77 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god we have ‘big brain’ Tourist, Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson and Marjorie Taylor Green on this one.

No wonder the NSA spies on them.

If their brains were dynamite they couldn't blow their nose not to be confused with jr. who uses lots of blow.

:lol: Witty, so witty. But they gotta work in pairs. I tend to over tip, but what the hell, here ya go boyz! :twocents:

the world doesn't exactly love china, but the u.s. has rebounded in favorability: https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4237706

oh, the horror - this guy is lying on his sofa, strumming his guitar, and singing a catchy tune that includes lines like "tangping zhen shi hao" ('lying flat is really good'). he was scrubbed off the chinese internet by censors for not espousing the ccp message that says you need to work 12 hours a day to 'help the party and the country'. so to be heard he uploaded it to youtube. he'll probably be disappeared soon, if he isn't already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=corZx0a1yRU

argh! said:
oh, the horror - this guy is lying on his sofa, strumming his guitar, and singing a catchy tune that includes lines like "tangping zhen shi hao" ('lying flat is really good'). he was scrubbed off the chinese internet by censors for not espousing the ccp message that says you need to work 12 hours a day to 'help the party and the country'. so to be heard he uploaded it to youtube. he'll probably be disappeared soon, if he isn't already:

There will be no sofas, lying flat or ‘gittars’ in the re-education camp.

Ursa Major said:
argh! said:

here's the translation. i just used google, and there are a couple slight mistranslations, but not many. the main one i see is the translation being "lying flat is king", when the actual translation is more like 'lying flat is way of kings'. nobody cares, but i put a couple other corrections to make it more accurate. also "996" refers to working 9 am until 9 pm 6 days a week, something jack ma said should be the goal of his employees :

"Lying flat is king" lying flat is justice
Lying flat is king" Lyrics and music: Zhang Busan

996 Overworked hair is missing.
Lying flat is the antidote.
Lying flat is really good.
Lying flat is really wonderful.
Lying flat is king.
Lying flat can never be cut (hurt)
Flat is not cut (pain?), and internal consumption.
The animal makes it by itself.
Lying flat is the right way.
Lying flat is wonderful.
Lying flat is king.
Lying flat is not falling down.
Lying flat is a magic weapon.
Lying flat is king.
Lying flat is energy-saving and environmentally friendly.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:

here's the translation. i just used google, and there are a couple slight mistranslations, but not many. the main one i see is the translation being "lying flat is king", when the actual translation is more like 'lying flat is way of kings'. nobody cares, but i put a couple other corrections to make it more accurate. also "996" refers to working 9 am until 9 pm 6 days a week, something jack ma said should be the goal of his employees :

Lying flat is king.
Lying flat is wonderful.
Lying flat is king.
Lying flat is king.

Looking forward to his next hit.

Well, you wake up in the mornin', you hear the work bell ring
And they march you to the table, you see the same old thing
Ain't no food upon the table, and no pork up in the pan
But you better not complain, boy, you get in trouble with the man

Ursa Major said:
argh! said:

Lying flat is king.
Lying flat is wonderful.
Lying flat is king.
Lying flat is king.

Looking forward to his next hit.

Well, you wake up in the mornin', you hear the work bell ring
And they march you to the table, you see the same old thing
Ain't no food upon the table, and no pork up in the pan
But you better not complain, boy, you get in trouble with the man

i thought you were going to... -

"You get up every morning from your alarm clock's warning
Take the 8:15 into the city
There's a whistle up above and people pushin', people shovin'
And the girls who try to look pretty
And if your train's on time, you can get to work by nine
And start your slaving job to get your pay
If you ever get annoyed, look at me I'm self-employed
I love to work at nothing all day"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7x4S_fLXU

oops, pro-beijing hong kong 'lawmaker' blurts out the truth...

https://hongkongfp.com/2021/07/03/whats-wrong-with-hong-kong-becoming-a-police-state/

argh! said:

https://hongkongfp.com/2021/07/03/whats-wrong-with-hong-kong-becoming-a-police-state/
A blueprint for our "defund the local police" movement, with the objective of a national police providing more political control.

kemajic said:
argh! said:

A blueprint for our "defund the local police" movement, with the objective of a national police providing more political control.

I hear the Columbus, MT ANITFA chapter is ruthless with its calls to defund the local police. How do these losers expect Larry to (a) be a middle school principal, (b) tend bar at the Old Almanac, and (c) patrol the city streets, unless he gets the funding to gas up the Explorer? The rioters have already come for the McDonald's, what's next? Lucky Lil's? Wake up, Columbus!

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

I hear the Columbus, MT ANITFA chapter is ruthless with its calls to defund the local police. How do these losers expect Larry to (a) be a middle school principal, (b) tend bar at the Old Almanac, and (c) patrol the city streets, unless he gets the funding to gas up the Explorer? The rioters have already come for the McDonald's, what's next? Lucky Lil's? Wake up, Columbus!

if only trump were president again - he wasn't shy about sending in the national guard, even the army, to act as a 'police force'. having them replace normal cops, and enforcing his complete rule over everyone and everything is his wet dream.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

if only trump were president again - he wasn't shy about sending in the national guard, even the army, to act as a 'police force'. having them replace normal cops, and enforcing his complete rule over everyone and everything is his wet dream.

Better Trump than Xi

mentioning organ harvesting by the state in china is a no-no for people in china. oddly enough, i know a guy in china who received a new kidney a couple years ago. china has no organ donor program whatsoever, i wonder where he got it? hmmm... former government official, with access to a lot of money. maybe that's it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM6afWjpnY0

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Antifa is not a threat here; we have guns, backhoes and lots of property. And a local police force on our side. This I think they know.

argh! said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Anywhere besides the southern border where there is no crisis?

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Antifa is not a threat here; we have guns, backhoes and lots of property. And a local police force on our side. This I think they know.

:lol: Good thing, because I bet Columbus would be in shambles otherwise. Look, I think the "defund the police" thing is really stupid, too. It just amazes me when people upon whom it has no effect get worked up about it. My parents being two of them. I honestly think they just watch cable news all day and stew about things that don't affect them before playing couples golf league. Politics is a game reserved for college students who know everything, the idle rich, and the retired who are told they know everything.

kemajic said:
argh! said:
Anywhere besides the southern border where there is no crisis?

his use of the cops to clear that park so he could stand there with an upside-down bible was cute. he wanted to send them into minnesota. he sent the dhs to portland, oregon, everybody's favorite town. i don't like it either, but dhs troops without identification putting people in unmarked cars was real "american", wasn't it? especially when they beat up that navy vet trying to engage them.

Back