• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crowd for Friday Night

MikeyGriz said:
If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct this time after updating the non-claimed season tickets, there are now about 2200 seats available. 400 on the West, 1300 in the NEZ, 425 on the East, and 80 in the SEZ.

Seriously incredible! If we get 23-24k in there it’s gonna be nuts! Griz Nation kicks ass!

HookedonGriz said:
MikeyGriz said:
If the availability chart on GrizTix is correct this time after updating the non-claimed season tickets, there are now about 2200 seats available. 400 on the West, 1300 in the NEZ, 425 on the East, and 80 in the SEZ.

Seriously incredible! If we get 23-24k in there it’s gonna be nuts! Griz Nation kicks ass!

Does that total include the 75-125 Eagles friends and family making the trip?

Got a Griz ticket alert today at noon in my email stating the following:

Tickets for the second round of the FCS Playoffs are selling fast. Approximately 3,500 tickets remain for tomorrows game.

ilovethecats said:
HookedonGriz said:

this depends on a couple of factors. If an eastern fan has his or her full set of teeth they are counted completely. If they are missing some then they do not count. This means there will be 9 Eastern fans in the crowd 😜

go96griz said:

Tickets for the second round of the FCS Playoffs are selling fast. Approximately 3,500 tickets remain for tomorrows game.

I received the same email alert. Seems odd that the ticket availability map for Friday night on Griz Tix shows around 2200-2500 tickets left. Wonder why there is a 1000 ticket discrepancy?
Either way, it’s looks to be a great playoff turnout!
Go Griz!

GottaluvGriz said:
go96griz said:

I received the same email alert. Seems odd that the ticket availability map for Friday night on Griz Tix shows around 2200-2500 tickets left. Wonder why there is a 1000 ticket discrepancy?
Either way, it’s looks to be a great playoff turnout!
Go Griz!

that email graphic was probably created 24-36 hours ago. :lol: :lol:

Being that the game Friday night is a home playoff game, what is restricted by the NCAA during pre game and during the game because it’s a playoff game?
For example, can the band perform? Can the Griz dance team perform? Can the Griz run onto the field as we normally do?
Go Griz!

GottaluvGriz said:
Being that the game Friday night is a home playoff game, what is restricted by the NCAA during pre game and during the game because it’s a playoff game?
For example, can the band perform? Can the Griz dance team perform? Can the Griz run onto the field as we normally do?
Go Griz!

If I'm remembering correctly from the SELA game last year - most of the videos played on the jumbo-tron are supposed to be "neutral". For example, Griz run out of tunnel like they normally do, but instead of a Griz video before the tunnel run, it is a generic FCS playoffs video.

I think the App State playoff game was the loudest I have ever attended.
My fourteen year old daughter at the time looked over at me when I was screaming and she said I was scaring her.
She has not missed a home game since!

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:

this depends on a couple of factors. If an eastern fan has his or her full set of teeth they are counted completely. If they are missing some then they do not count. This means there will be 9 Eastern fans in the crowd 😜

At least we’ll know who’s selling meth!

Dillon said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
You've listed 11 playoff games. I attended eight of those (just TV for Central Ark, Weber St, and Texas State).

I swear the loudest of these was the comeback versus So. Dakota State in 2009. We fell in a huge hole in the first half and many of the "fans" bailed at halftime and never returned. After SDSU scored again in the 3rd quarter more fans were shed. I was sitting in a largely empty South Endzone with my boys and told them to remember the Grizzlies still had a chance. Then when Mariani returned the kick for a TD it was loud!

As they guys on defense dialed it up more and shut the Bunnies down after that, the crowd responded. It built and built. By late in the fourth quarter it seemed we had 40,000 in the stadium not the actual 14,000 or so who remained. App State, and other games stand out, but that was phenomenally LOUD for how few fans we actually had remaining there. Though today you'll probably have 30,000 who claimed they were there and stayed to watch the unbelievable finish.

Friday, make me change that statement to, "The loudest" I every experienced was Eastern Washington in 2021! Let's kick those Red Commies back to Cheney with broken hearts and permanent hearing loss! They deserve to be seeded on their couch to watch the rest of the playoffs.
Go Griz! :ugeek:

The two games SDSU & App St. wHere Kieth Thompson decleating the HUGE Tight End, then Cline (?) of App state! The Fisher boy did OK too!

The Lebsock kid (don't ask me to name which it was. With four of them I get a bit fuzzy on that) also played a whale of a game versus App State. He would continually harassing Armante Edwards

grizliver said:
My fourteen year old daughter at the time looked over at me when I was screaming and she said I was scaring her.

That game was EPIC!

So is the easiest entrance to enter the NEZ?
I thought I read on EGriz that the quickest way in was through the Beer Garden. Is there an entrance there from outside the stadium?

behappp said:
I thought I read on EGriz that the quickest way in was through the Beer Garden. Is there an entrance there from outside the stadium?

We’ve found the easiest entrance has been the south end zone, which is right next to the beer garden. Not as much of a bottleneck there compared to the rest of the stadium entrances.

You have to be inside the stadium to get into the beer garden. That access is right behind Griz vision.

get'em_griz said:
behappp said:

We’ve found the easiest entrance has been the south end zone, which is right next to the beer garden. Not as much of a bottleneck there compared to the rest of the stadium entrances.

You have to be inside the stadium to get into the beer garden. That access is right behind Griz vision.

Thanks Get 'em
See you tonight :D :thumb:

Is the Beer garden the reason the south end zone is sold out?

behappp said:
get'em_griz said:

Thanks Get 'em
See you tonight :D :thumb:

HookedonGriz said:
Sounds like we are going to hit 24k at the very least!
Just checked the weather. Cloudy and in the low 40s, looks like. Pretty good football weather for a late fall game. :thumb:

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

grizliver said:

When the Griz came out of the tunnel and everyone was cheering, the guy next to me, who was not the season ticket holder, ask if I was going to yell like that the whole game. "Yes!" I replied. :lol:

Back