• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crowd for Friday Night

If the Griz had performed as poorly as the ticket office has handled selling tickets for the MSU and playoff game, the Griz would not be in the playoffs.

Promising (release unsold season tickets on Monday) and not delivering is not a recipe for satisfying customers that would like to purchase your product - a ticket. Some people may not buy tickets due to the ineptness of the ticket office. There will be thousands of seats available, including many between the twenty yard lines if the ticket office ever figures out how to release unsold season tickets.

GRIZ PHAN said:
If the Griz had performed as poorly as the ticket office has handled selling tickets for the MSU and playoff game, the Griz would not be in the playoffs.

Promising (release unsold season tickets on Monday) and not delivering is not a recipe for satisfying customers that would like to purchase your product - a ticket. Some people may not buy tickets due to the ineptness of the ticket office. There will be thousands of seats available, including many between the twenty yard lines if the ticket office ever figures out how to release unsold season tickets.

I 2nd this. It was a complete clown car act show when I was there last weekend.

I just hope all of you that have tickets that actually scan to get in the stadium! And when you get to your seats I hope they all don't already have people in them with the SAME tickets.

And then when you go back to the ticket office and get more tickets in another part of the stadium, I just hope there aren't people in those ones too....

:cry:

ilovethecats said:
GRIZ PHAN said:

I just hope all of you that have tickets that actually scan to get in the stadium! And when you get to your seats I hope they all don't already have people in them with the SAME tickets.

And then when you go back to the ticket office and get more tickets in another part of the stadium, I just hope there aren't people in those ones too....

by your first sentence your lame attempt to get accepted by some of the fanboys over here is getting beyond bizarre.

Try growing a pair and come up with something new, all you got is old and used....

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

by your first sentence your lame attempt to get accepted by some of the fanboys over here is getting beyond bizarre.

Try growing a pair and come up with something new, all you got is old and used....

And you said I was acting like a Karen? Funny how that works. Speaking of old and used say hi to your momma for me

HookedonGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

And you said I was acting like a Karen? Funny how that works. Speaking of old and used say hi to your momma for me

Not even close by a long shot...keep trying tho, you might get there someday.... Love how you keep digging into the '70s for your quick witted comebacks.... Ffs ...

Hey "bubble boy" ... Haven't heard lately, how is that bouncie house practice facility coming along?🤣🤣

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

I heart cats is a well respected and well liked regular on this board. You could learn a lot from him, toad.

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

And what exactly is the purpose of your presence here?

Cowboys84 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Not even close by a long shot...keep trying tho, you might get there someday.... Love how you keep digging into the '70s for your quick witted comebacks.... Ffs ...

Hey "bubble boy" ... Haven't heard lately, how is that bouncie house practice facility coming along?🤣🤣

Everything is looking great for a much-needed indoor practice facility on campus. Will be the next big deal facility accomplishment for UM in a constant arms race. Will be ready by next winter! Thanks for asking!

6pm Monday - they released the remaining season tickets for others to buy. I was able to get two on the 50 yard line. Lots of seats available - I hope they can sell them to Griz fans.

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

:lol: :clap:

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

“Clown car act show” will never be “old”. It’s the dumbest and therefore most hilarious thing ever posted by a Bizon troll with serious intent in the history of eGriz.com. It will never die. I don’t know much, but I know that.

I will watch on tv.

Why travel and spend money in Missoula when the outcome is known and the there is always next year posts can ramp up

The online ticket purchase is a shit show. I got my tickets last week - in person at the Adams Center. I have my tickets in hand. I checked the website this morning to get my son a ticket. It shows that my seats are still available. I guess I may be sitting on someone's lap....

CDAGRIZ said:
Cowboys84 said:

“Clown car act show” will never be “old”. It’s the dumbest and therefore most hilarious thing ever posted by a Bizon troll with serious intent in the history of eGriz.com. It will never die. I don’t know much, but I know that.
You know what the best part of my day is? It's the 10 seconds I spend reading your posts, cause sometime I think they won't be funny. No laughs, no smiles, .....

Keep it up, you are a legend!

Special H said:
I will watch on tv.
:lol: :clap: :lol:
Of course you will. You have no choice. You can’t attend because you literally received a lifetime band from campus. So pathetically sad and hilarious at the same time. I really can’t imagine anything worse. It must suck. No wonder you’re such a troll. I couldn’t do it; I would probably have to find some other hobby. Maybe take up fly fishing. Or just give up and move to Nodak.

garizzalies said:
Special H said:
I will watch on tv.
Of course you will. You have no choice. You can’t attend because you literally received a lifetime band from campus. So pathetically sad and hilarious at the same time. I really can’t imagine anything worse. It must suck. No wonder you’re such a troll. I couldn’t do it; I would probably have to find some other hobby. Maybe take up fly fishing. Or just give up and move to Nodak.

I second the move to NoDak part. We all know Special H enjoys finger poppin fat chicks aceholes in Canola fields once it drops below -20.

Cowboys84 said:
ilovethecats said:

Man, the buffaloes must really suck this year, huh? Are they going to get bounced? It’s like all the fats can sense it. Or is that tingling in their extremities just type 2?

I do not recall seeing Chubbs so spun up as he has been recently, at least not during normal business hours. The tweaking usually comes on around 3am

But lately, he’s getting so desperate and snapping at other trolls, just like in the above post.

It’s like his whole existence is circling the drain in some kind of miniature vehicle over-crammed with harlequin jesters performing an artist’s rendition of some program.

garizzalies said:
Special H said:
I will watch on tv.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nailed it.

Back