• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crybabies at eastern pissed

Copper Griz said:
Kind of a threatening tone and message from the Beagle fan. Break into Haslam’s office and do what? Man, really would seem he is inciting violence. I got nervous for a second and realized “all the Eagle fans traveling to the game” = 3. Crisis averted. Eags should worry about UNI. Not sure they will survive that game.

It’s a well known fact that 63% of the Ew-U fan base isn’t allowed to leave the state of Washington because of their ankle bracelets.

Griz2k said:
Well I will say this, if the roles were reversed and we had the exact same record as Eastern, we beat them head-to-head and they got a seed and we didn't, Griz fans would be off the charts pissed off.

We have better wins and better losses than them. They shouldn’t be that upset. Their best wins are us and UNLV. Ours are UW and the Cats. They lost to the Cats and I ranked Weber. We lost to BSC champs with a backup QB and them on the road.

I believe EWU has to outbid UNI to host the game. I doubt they're up to it. I'll enjoy beating either of them, EWU for the rematch and UNI because Farley is such a dickhead and we own them. A short week for either to come into our house for an electric night game.

kemajic said:
I believe EWU has to outbid UNI to host the game. I doubt they're up to it. I'll enjoy beating either of them, EWU for the rematch and UNI because Farley is such a dickhead and we own them. A short week for either to come into our house for an electric night game.

The game is in Cheney.

kemajic said:

EWU did outbid UNI.

https://twitter.com/EWUFootball/status/1462484172149116930?s=20

HookedonGriz said:
ilovethecats said:
Such a bizarre take anyway. Haslam can’t “steer” anything related to the griz. And do eastern fans honestly believe if he could he’d decide to use that infinite power to have the griz play eastern again, possibly JMU and then possibly NDSU?! Who would want that?

How anyone could look at UM’s draw and think haslam pulled strings to get THAT bracket is an asinine take.

I literally went there to tactfully tell them that exact same info. They triggered, got more passed, and accused me of talking down to them. They really do struggle with a very simple concept.

I went over and read your posts. You laid it out perfectly. Holy crap, they lost there ever loving minds. :lol:

Yukon said:
HookedonGriz said:
I literally went there to tactfully tell them that exact same info. They triggered, got more passed, and accused me of talking down to them. They really do struggle with a very simple concept.

I went over and read your posts. You laid it out perfectly. Holy crap, they lost there ever loving minds. :lol:
That’s funny. Honestly I didn’t know they had a board but you’re right, it’s lunacy.

The fact of the matter is 8 teams are seeded. There’s always going to be a few on the outside looking in and be upset. But the idea that Haslam had anything to do with it and that he would have wanted that part of the bracket is ridiculous.

Don’t give up three fake punts and we’re not having this conversation.

get'em_griz said:
kemajic said:

EWU did outbid UNI.

https://twitter.com/EWUFootball/status/1462484172149116930?s=20
Good for them. Surprised.

At the end of the day we're both in the Squid Games in our corner of the bracket. We're looking at:

EWU
JMU (on the road)
NDSU (on the road)

Basically playing a national championship each game, just to get to the chipper. In fact, I think whoever survives this side of the bracket can look at the championship as a bye week.

Ugh, while the lack of a seed really sucks, it's not completely unwarranted. Beat either WSU or MSU and EWU is most definitely seeded. Probably roles reversed and Montana is playing UNI this weekend with the winner going to Cheney the next weekend. An MSU win over Montana probably would have resulted in an EWU seed too.

Yes, EWU beat Montana... like a month ago. Then Montana proceeded to destroy MSU yesterday. I guess if you weigh the results of the season evenly there's more of an argument for EWU being snubbed. But logically you'd have to give more credence to recent results. I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that the committee does give more consideration to recent results vs. beginning of the season.

Oh and this is a brutal side of the bracket. Whomever comes out of this one alive is going to win it all. Maybe I shouldn't be so annoyed about the lack of an EWU seed. This was the first year that EWU went undefeated on the road since 1967.

MontanaJack2006 said:
At the end of the day we're both in the Squid Games in our corner of the bracket. We're looking at:

EWU
JMU (on the road)
NDSU (on the road)

Basically playing a national championship each game, just to get to the chipper. In fact, I think whoever survives this side of the bracket can look at the championship as a bye week.

This is an underrated post. Solid!

UNI manhandled BSC Champ Sac State. They could well do the same to EWU but I hope not. I hope EWU comes to
Missoula. Because beating their ass and ending their season would be so much fun.

If anything, EWU should be more upset that ETSU got the 7 seed. ETSU has a similar schedule… beat an FBS squad but also played a DII team as well. Much weaker sos.

Ursa Major said:
Have the eastern fans linked Kent to the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza yet? :roll:

The true story will be known. Kent, while seemingly an unassuming Griz homer, engineered an elaborate scheme to give the Griz themselves the toughest road to the final, wrought with peril, shifty go-betweens, and backwoods lurkers. A bracket with JMU and no fewer than 50% of The Dakota Four. He ensured that the Griz might face EWU, a team to which the Griz have already lost, in their first playoff game. Why? To screw over the Eagles. It’s obvious. Those who say he didn’t partake in seeding conversations involving the Griz need to wake up. Check the tapes. This was always about EWU.

Chemtrails. Aliens. Soros. It’s all there.

Eastern has a right to be upset, I don’t believe it should be directed at KH but eastern did get hosed. Eastern has been ranked in the top 10 almost the entire year and probably finishes ranked 4th in this weeks polls. They lost to Weber & MSU but follow it up with convincing wins at a top 10 Davis and at PSU…

Griz have 1 win against at team with a winning record, not saying the Griz shouldn’t be seeded but it’s why Eastern is pissed about it…

The Griz didn’t get any favors either. If Eastern wins the Griz first game is essentially against the #4 ranked team in the country who will be pissed about the disrespect shown, with the winner going to JMU, that’s rough..

Back