• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Crybabies at eastern pissed

SacSt got some benefit of being the undefeated BSC champ. They beat Montana and UCD, two top 10 teams at the time. Their losses were to FBS Cal and playoff UNI. They started slow and finished strong. They should have the top BSC seeding.

kemajic said:
SacSt got some benefit of being the undefeated BSC champ. They beat Montana and UCD, two top 10 teams at the time. Their losses were to FBS Cal and seeded UNI. They started slow and finished strong. They should have the top BSC seeding.

UNI got a fucking seed now? This is a shit show.

Who cares what Eastern thinks?

Who are they anyway?

Act like you have been there before and play the opponent in front of you. Thats all you can control, so quit focusing on minutia.

Those guys are the biggest bitches in the FCS, enjoy another early eagle out

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
Have the eastern fans linked Kent to the grassy knoll at Dealey Plaza yet? :roll:

The true story will be known. Kent, while seemingly an unassuming Griz homer, engineered an elaborate scheme to give the Griz themselves the toughest road to the final, wrought with peril, shifty go-betweens, and backwoods lurkers. A bracket with JMU and no fewer than 50% of The Dakota Four. He ensured that the Griz might face EWU, a team to which the Griz have already lost, in their first playoff game. Why? To screw over the Eagles. It’s obvious. Those who say he didn’t partake in seeding conversations involving the Griz need to wake up. Check the tapes. This was always about EWU.

Chemtrails. Aliens. Soros. It’s all there.

Few know this conspiracy began with a great conflagration on the campus of the Normal School of Cheney in 1912. The fire was reportedly set by a disgruntled man from Northern Idaho, however, the man was later cleared after forensic investigators traced his cellphone whereabouts to Kootenai County, Idaho at the time of the fire.

Hearing of the devastating fire, the Rothschild family sent the Normal College Trustee, Edmund Funk, $10,000 (estimated to be worth $243,000,000,000 USD in 2021).

The donation was established:

To refurbish, restore and improve the Normal College Campus in pursuit of educational excellence. This funding will provide the college and community with state of the art student classrooms, laboratories, dormitories, and sporting facilities for generations of Washington State Elementary school instructors.

The last time Edmund Funk was seen was three days after the Rothschild donation was made
as he boarded the steamship Astoria in San Francisco Bay.

In 1913 Eleanor Rothschild, the matriarch of the family, elegantly proclaimed, “We will rat-fuck that school until the end of time.”

Do you punks ever add anything football related to this site or just the same pathetic attempts to get people to "look at you"?

It sure is boring uncreative bullshit

Buttegrizzle said:
UNI manhandled BSC Champ Sac State. They could well do the same to EWU but I hope not. I hope EWU comes to
Missoula. Because beating their ass and ending their season would be so much fun.

Sac out gained them 455-346. It was the 3 lost fumbles and 3 interceptions.

Ursa Major said:
VimsinceO3 said:
Not surprised they are crying over there - most yella fanbase in the Big Sky.

Vim! Where the hell have you been? Good to see you on here.

yes Vim.....nice to have you on the thread....always look forward to your input regarding evaluation of talent.....

get'em_griz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I had thought that all first round games were bid on for home field?? Is that not the case anymore?? Or are you telling me that EWU out bid UNI?

Yes, EWU outbid UNI.

That’s actually shocking. Did they just turn in a note on a McDonalds napkin that said “Check is in the mail”

Ursa Major said:
VimsinceO3 said:
Not surprised they are crying over there - most yella fanbase in the Big Sky.

This is just another troll.
The “real” Vim has the number zero (“0”) in his name.
This guy has a capitol letter ohhh. (“O”).
He joined last year, only 3 posts

The Griz were in a similar situation 2 years ago when they beat Weber State at home and then had to go play them on the road in the playoffs.

Special H said:
Do you punks ever add anything football related to this site or just the same pathetic attempts to get people to "look at you"?

:coffee:

andy_nelson21 said:
The Griz were in a similar situation 2 years ago when they beat Weber State at home and then had to go play them on the road in the playoffs.
Weber beat us '08 at Ogden, then had to travel to Missoula for the playoff game. Boy did they whine about that, particularly when we kicked their butt.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
SacSt got some benefit of being the undefeated BSC champ. They beat Montana and UCD, two top 10 teams at the time. Their losses were to FBS Cal and seeded UNI. They started slow and finished strong. They should have the top BSC seeding.

UNI got a f###[#] seed now? This is a shit show.

I think Kem meant at large and not seeded. UNI was the last team in the playoffs at 6-5.

garizzalies said:
Ursa Major said:
This is just another troll.
The “real” Vim has the number zero (“0”) in his name.
This guy has a capitol letter ohhh. (“O”).
He joined last year, only 3 posts

:thumb:

futuregrizer said:
How exactly does this happen? Nearly every pundit had us in the top 8. Not only do we not get a top 8, we draw a reasonably tough team in the first round while there were several patsies to choose from. Then, if we win, we go on the road to play a team with an identical record, fewer quality wins, that we already beat.

Did our AD lobby for us at all? This has Montana hands all over it. [#]f### Kent Haslam, because I'm sure he was steering this ship. If nothing else, and the committee truly didn't believe we were a top 8 team, why would you then think we're not even close and pitch us a tougher team in the first round? Why not Sacred Heart? Or Holy Cross? Do they really think those two merit better consideration based on their body of work than Eastern?

While difficult, there's a route to making this better. Beat UNI and then go to Missoula and beat Montana. All our fans that make the trip can break into Kent Haslam's office and take a big shit on his desk and piss in his file cabinet.

Advancing the Standard for over 40 years!

I'll take a stab at this...
I'll take it S-L-O-W, for you.
Look at EWUs losses. Montana is on the way UP, EWU is falling(to the tune of Tom Petty's 'Free Falling.')
Why is it that EWUs home attendance is so piss poor? Montana packs in 25,000+ for EVERY home game. Venue, Venue, Venue.
That f*cking red rug.
Bobby. The selection show interviewed Bob Petrino(UGH!)[after saying the name, I feel dirty] and Bobby. I don't remember if whatshisname from EWU was interviewed.
You gotta be about 16 to have to have this explained to you.

Special H said:

I see Alpha’s still lurking here. Let’s recap what “football” wisdom you shared the past couple weeks:
A. Grizzly special teams suck
B. Coach Hauck sucks
C. The bobcats were going to destroy us.

Well look at you alright:
A. Griz ST generated almost as many yards as MSU first three quarters. Five field goals. Blew up the cat’s fake field goal.
B. Big game Bobby had the guys prepared, focused, and coached one heck of a game.
C. 60 seconds into the game Cats were shaken, by halftime they were already beaten. In the final minute of the game they were down by four scores.

Good calls Alpha.
Your predictive skills are as solid as ever 😴

Grizzlies1982 said:
Special H said:

I see Alpha’s still lurking here. Let’s recap what “football” wisdom you shared the past couple weeks:
A. Grizzly special teams suck
B. Coach Hauck sucks
C. The bobcats were going to destroy us.

Well look at you alright:
A. Griz ST generated almost as many yards as MSU first three quarters. Five field goals. Blew up the cat’s fake field goal.
B. Big game Bobby had the guys prepared, focused, and coached one heck of a game.
C. 60 seconds into the game Cats were shaken, by halftime they were already beaten. In the final minute of the game they were down by four scores.

Good calls Alpha.
Your predictive skills are as solid as ever 😴

He’s growler, not alpha.

Latest posts

Back