• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Davis at msu

rocklobster said:
UncleP said:
Watched the Davis Weebs game. Both look good. Davis is legit. Watched both post game pressers(UCD and msu) and found both to be quite interesting. I feel scats are a bit nervous and Davis quite confident. I think the Aggies will be ready.

cow bell ringers 20
Davis 23

I originally thought this was a thread for Sammy Davis Jr.in concert, but alas, he’s no longer on the concert circuit (too soon?). That being said, I can see Davis winning this game with one dimensional Cats. 31-21!

That was me too until I realized it was MSU and not MSG (Madison Square Garden). Do you remember the drum solo he ripped off in the middle of the first encore at the '72 tour stop? Oh man, what a talent. I think your score is right as well.

First I think the cats win handily. They are in an interesting situation though. They are way more one dimensional than they want to be and have more injuries than expected, a loss to Davis could shake their confidence.

. . . . anything subsequent about Mellot's medical recovery process?

Montana State head coach Brent Vigen confirmed Monday that starting quarterback Tommy Mellott will not play against UC Davis this Saturday. Mellott suffered a head injury after colliding with two Eastern Washington defenders while sliding this past weekend. He was back at practice Monday but wasn’t dressed or running through drills. Vigen added that Mellott is “feeling better” after the weekend. “Progress from Saturday, and that’s what you want to see,” Vigen said. “It’s our hope that he can continue to make progress through the next couple of days so that next week (against Idaho State) he’s able to be active.”

My daughter had to have this fancy Persian Tom cat. We got it for her bday and all was good for several months. Then, she wanted to start her own little breeding business, and we encouraged that, too, and started looking for a female mate.

There was one Persian female for sale in Missoula for $2000 and one for sale in Bozeman for $1000. We decided to get the cheaper one from Bozeman.

For months, we tried to breed the two cats, but every time our Tom got close, the female from Bozeman would hiss and scratch and throw a fit.

Finally, we went to the veterinarian for advice. I explained how we were trying to breed the cats but the female would hiss and scratch and throw a fit every time the Tom came by.

The Vet asked me, “Did you get the female from Bozeman?”

Astonished and shocked I replied, “Yes! How did you know that?”

And the vet said, “My wife’s from Bozeman.”

Bok_Choi said:
rocklobster said:
I originally thought this was a thread for Sammy Davis Jr.in concert, but alas, he’s no longer on the concert circuit (too soon?). That being said, I can see Davis winning this game with one dimensional Cats. 31-21!

That was me too until I realized it was MSU and not MSG (Madison Square Garden). Do you remember the drum solo he ripped off in the middle of the first encore at the '72 tour stop? Oh man, what a talent. I think your score is right as well.

I don’t. But I remember when I was a little kid, and watching Laugh-In, and he did his “Here Come Da Judge“ routine. God, I’m old!

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.xa22AaEwoaWBbk2RfpiV7AAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=474&h=355

At the end of the day today we will know without a doubt one of these two teams isn’t as good as everyone initially thought. Probably going to be a good game.

…over&under dui’s in bozo 25…
…average b a c .024…
…start 8:15..wtf…

… :shock: …

grizturd said:
What the hell is the ESPN app? I have ESPN+ and tg3 game us not there

It's on a regular ESPN network so you need to have a login through your TV or Internet provider, but not dish or sling because they're feuding with ESPN and got cut off.

I can’t believe I’m going to say this out loud, but I am literally trying and failing to find and watch the bobcats. I wasted like 10mins trying to find them on TV and on the ESPN app.

I can easily find and watch cow poly vs nut sac and unico vs idawho, but not the bub-O’s.

garizzalies said:
I can’t believe I’m going to say this out loud, but I am literally trying and failing to find and watch the bobcats. I wasted like 10mins trying to find them on TV and on the ESPN app.

I can easily find and watch cow poly vs nut sac and unico vs idawho, but not the bub-O’s.

Same here. What the hell us ESPN app. I have ESPN+ and game not there. So where is the app?

garizzalies said:

Same here. What the hell us ESPN app. I have ESPN+ and game not there. So where is the app?

Cincy-Tulsa game is over (Finally). ESPNU (DirecTV 208) is now showing the Davis-kittie game. Missed most of the 1st quarter.

Latest posts

Back