• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Davis at msu

cats are good. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just flat in denial or refusing to take off the maroon colored glasses. I said they'd win by double digits. Just ran through Davis at will.

Griz2k said:
cats are good. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just flat in denial or refusing to take off the maroon colored glasses. I said they'd win by double digits. Just ran through Davis at will.

Their offense is good. Not sold on their defense though

Griz2k said:

cats are good. GRIZ are good. Undsu is good. Sodak state is good. Water is wet.

Bobcats have just made the most out of mistakes UC davis has 476 total yards on offense to MSU 513.

When the Bobcats face a real defense, they will be in trouble. Chambers is better than Mellot, that's obvious. Bobcats are good but, very beatable. I'll take the Griz over them any day. UC Davis is 1-3 and bout to be 1-4, for a reason. Bobcats and Davis defense is trash. Bobcats offense is the QB. Msu is a team of 2 qbs, both will be banged up by the end of the season, guaranteed.

Griz2k said:

Yes the offense is good but Davis defense is shit. Boobs defense not that good.

Griz2k said:

Yes the offense is good but Davis defense is shit. Boobs defense not that good.

Griz Addict said:
Bobcats have just made the most out of mistakes UC davis has 476 total yards on offense to MSU 513.

When the Bobcats face a real defense, they will be in trouble. Chambers is better than Mellot, that's obvious. Bobcats are good but, very beatable. I'll take the Griz over them any day. UC Davis is 1-3 and bout to be 1-4, for a reason. Bobcats and Davis defense is trash. Bobcats offense is the QB. Msu is a team of 2 qbs, both will be banged up by the end of the season, guaranteed.

The Cats beat a very good team. No, not just the qb. A good team all around. This wasn’t Idaho State. they played. The Griz schedule gets tougher now. Let’s see how that goes. I think the Cats and Griz are both very good teams and it will come down to the brawl.

Griz Addict said:

The Cats beat a very good team. No, not just the qb. A good team all around. This wasn’t Idaho State. they played. The Griz schedule gets tougher now. Let’s see how that goes. I think the Cats and Griz are both very good teams and it will come down to the brawl.

Griz Addict said:

bigsky33 said:
Griz Addict said:

Well Idaho State may very well beat this Davis team.

bigsky33 said:
Griz Addict said:

Uc davis has 1 more win than ISU does. That's all there is really to take from that.

Latest posts

Back