• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dissatisfaction in Greeley

Sad days in turd town. My heart goes out, just for a second, just to see how it feels.

CDAGRIZ said:
Sad days in turd town. My heart goes out, just for a second, just to see how it feels.

I never really understood what they called a “caboose ride” in Helsinki boxing until now.

Sad day indeed for UNC..

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I never really understood what they called a “caboose ride” in Helsinki boxing until now.

Sad day indeed for UNC..

:lol:

ordigger said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Guess I’ve never had a “good” baked potato. Are they so good that they don’t even need butter, sour cream, bacon bits, cheese, or salt and pepper on them? THAT would be a damn good baked potato.

I eat plain baked potatoes all the time, and of course some arebetter

I’m sorry but that struck me as a statement of how brave you are🤣. “I eat plain baked potatoes all the time!!”

NoCo is now the Hawaii of FCS. At least their coach had the decency to resign. The Hawaii AD should have as well. Someone at Northern Colorado better pull the damn rip cord. Falling fast and out of control.

Here are some absolute gems from our resident UNCU stooge from last season:

BigSkyBears said:
I am only proposing that since Everett frequents Colorado often, that we have a friendly roll in jiu jitsu. If he taps, he can't post on here for a year. If I tap, I won't post ever post on here again. I will swear on the Bible.

BigSkyBears said:
there's a very popular train museum that's downtown as well. It sounds kinda lame, but I've heard it's really cool
BigSkyBears said:
The new QB, said to be faster than his older brother (not Max) will be all-conference by the end of the year.
BigSkyBears said:
UNC will be in the top 25 by the end of December.

BigSkyBears said:
McCaffrey era begins Sept, 4th at CU. Stay tuned for the upset!!!
BigSkyBears said:
[biggest threat to challenge for a BSC title:] UNC
BigSkyBears said:
We most likely will have the best QB in the conference, and almost a complete roster overhaul (much needed).

Wow. BSB is like Nostra-fvckin-damas. Rather remarkable how many of those predictions almost came true. :lol:

In fact, he really seemed to have some inside information on the program. I wonder if he got that from a piece of clipboard.

To be fair, though, he did get the roster overhaul correct; he just missed the season by it occurred by one.

What if we held the “friendly roll in jiu jitsu“ at the “very popular train museum”?
That sounds like the PPV event of the year.
Or maybe we could get Pluto to air it.

Read this and am very thankful I didn’t end up being a UNC fan.

Baked potatoes with a good steak at Lolo Steakhouse are always pretty decent.

garizzalies said:
Here are some absolute gems from our resident UNCU stooge from last season:

BigSkyBears said:
I am only proposing that since Everett frequents Colorado often, that we have a friendly roll in jiu jitsu. If he taps, he can't post on here for a year. If I tap, I won't post ever post on here again. I will swear on the Bible.

BigSkyBears said:
there's a very popular train museum that's downtown as well. It sounds kinda lame, but I've heard it's really cool
BigSkyBears said:
The new QB, said to be faster than his older brother (not Max) will be all-conference by the end of the year.
BigSkyBears said:
UNC will be in the top 25 by the end of December.

BigSkyBears said:
McCaffrey era begins Sept, 4th at CU. Stay tuned for the upset!!!
BigSkyBears said:
[biggest threat to challenge for a BSC title:] UNC
BigSkyBears said:
We most likely will have the best QB in the conference, and almost a complete roster overhaul (much needed).

This is masterful work, Garizzlies!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

EverettGriz said:
Wow. BSB is like Nostra-fvckin-damas. Rather remarkable how many of those predictions almost came true. :lol:

In fact, he really seemed to have some inside information on the program. I wonder if he got that from a piece of clipboard.

To be fair, though, he did get the roster overhaul correct; he just missed the season by it occurred by one.

Is it coincidence that we haven't heard from NoCoBears or did the rubber match go down and he tapped? Inquiring minds want to know!

tgreseth said:
EverettGriz said:

Is it coincidence that we haven't heard from NoCoBears or did the rubber match go down and he tapped? Inquiring minds want to know!

If there was such a match, I would recommend EG get a covid booster shot, a tetanus shot and a wash with hot soapy water.

garizzalies said:
What if we held the “friendly roll in jiu jitsu“ at the “very popular train museum”?
That sounds like the PPV event of the year.
Or maybe we could get Pluto to air it.

R.d6cd5151c04765d1992edfde14483068

Ursa Major said:
tgreseth said:

If there was such a match, I would recommend EG get a covid booster shot, a tetanus shot and a wash with hot soapy water.

:lol:

BigSkyBears said:
The best is the bit about swearing on the Bible.
Can you imagine the pre-match theatrics being broadcast from the basement of the train museum?

“Dear God, I hereby place my unworthy hand upon your good book and do swear to uphold and honor the sanctity of the foregoing wrestling match with a complete stranger whom I encountered on that holiest of holy websites. Please Lord, guide my hand into the most vicious cross face and guillotine choke hold so that I may smite thy opponent and humble him just as you did to the Pharisees. Let us press our bodies together in manly fashion and glistening Vaseline until submission under the heat of the incandescent lamps. And look not unto his beaten face with pity or disgust, but with love and forgiveness with beers after at the Whistle Stop Pub.”

garizzalies said:
BigSkyBears said:
Can you imagine the pre-match theatrics being broadcast from the basement of the train museum?

“Dear God, I hereby place my unworthy hand upon your good book and do swear to uphold and honor the sanctity of the foregoing wrestling match with a complete stranger whom I encountered on that holiest of holy websites. Please Lord, guide my hand into the most vicious cross face and guillotine choke hold so that I may smite thy opponent and humble him just as you did to the Pharisees. Let us press our bodies together in manly fashion and glistening Vaseline until submission under the heat of the incandescent lamps. And look not unto his beaten face with pity or disgust, but with love and forgiveness with beers after at the Whistle Stop Pub.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This POTY will be difficult to top.

garizzalies said:
BigSkyBears said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: POTY

The piece de resistance might just be the Whistle Stop Pub.

Back