• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dorsey

Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
GrizWhiz said:
Zirg said:
Was he always this fat? He doesn't even look like he's in tip-top shape.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? :? He sure does not look out of shape to me (I have season tickets and go to all of the games.)

As you know, Dorsey doesn't look fat at all. Fairly lean. Listed at 6'7", 217. Akoh is listed at 6'8", 253.

Well what I listed for height and weight in official team press releases and what is reality isn't always the same and I don't know what Dorsey looked like before, but he just kinda looks sluggish sometimes and if he was playing as well as Akoh I'm sure I wouldn't be so nitpicky. Is he lean? Is he a little overweight? Is he a post player? Is he an outside shooting wizard? I guess I still can't figure out who he really is.

He is just a really good basketball player now and getting better. Whats so difficult about that to understand.

Zirg said:
PlayerRep said:
GrizWhiz said:
Zirg said:
Was he always this fat? He doesn't even look like he's in tip-top shape.
How did you arrive at that conclusion? :? He sure does not look out of shape to me (I have season tickets and go to all of the games.)

As you know, Dorsey doesn't look fat at all. Fairly lean. Listed at 6'7", 217. Akoh is listed at 6'8", 253.

Well what I listed for height and weight in official team press releases and what is reality isn't always the same and I don't know what Dorsey looked like before, but he just kinda looks sluggish sometimes and if he was playing as well as Akoh I'm sure I wouldn't be so nitpicky. Is he lean? Is he a little overweight? Is he a post player? Is he an outside shooting wizard? I guess I still can't figure out who he really is.

Back to your original comment, Dorsey is not fat or overweight.

Latest posts

Back