• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egriz Informational Forum

BWahlberg said:
GGNez said:
BWahlberg said:
tourist said:
Disagree. Your sales are going DOWN, Brint, because of your political stupidity, and this facade of neutrality. You took sides by agreeing to this 'forum.' Clearly left wing, zealots, hell bent on an agenda. This won't be forgotten by the 'other side.' You might start looking for a smaller, less opulant part of town, one which fits your new economic situation. Fool and tool.

You seem fun

Actually, participating in this is a brilliant business move. Obviously, it will be great for name recognition. Also, a primary goal for any salesperson is to develop trust and rapport with potential clients. You will show anyone watching that you are reasonable, respectful and smart. Your sales will greatly increase after this. Mark my words.

I’m not doing this for that purpose, obviously. I’ve said it before, this is my community, my hometown, and the university that I graduated from and support. I want the best for all and I want to be a part of a discussion to try to narrow this precieved gap.

Also as an 18 year veteran of the real estate biz I can pretty sure say that it won’t really affect my business. Not my first rodeo taking a controversial subject and running with it (Pat Williams).

Of course not.

Definitely silly to think that it would have anything but a neutral or positive impact on your career.

tourist said:
Disagree. Your sales are going DOWN, Brint, because of your political stupidity, and this facade of neutrality. You took sides by agreeing to this 'forum.' Clearly left wing, zealots, hell bent on an agenda. This won't be forgotten by the 'other side.' You might start looking for a smaller, less opulant part of town, one which fits your new economic situation. Fool and tool.

Are you just pissed and unsatisfied with your life?

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
RED ALERT, PR!

Looks like we have a need for a special board meeting, ASAP. Sky's out. Gotta replace this critical piece of our strategy.

Well, f*ck. I was going to nominate _sky for panel "scribe." :ditto:

This really puts us in a last-minute bind. You can't just replace that kind of talent.

Let's pass around the hat and see if we can get snap on board.

Pretty sure he's game

Is snap out of rehab?

GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:

This really puts us in a last-minute bind. You can't just replace that kind of talent.

Pretty sure he's game

Veto. Too divisive.

There's really nobody tougher than Soldier. But, it would be smart to have Zen to keep anyone from harshing my mellow. Argh's no good. Wouldn't be able to ask any questions. :twocents:

Just thinking out loud here....

Agree to disagree.

Soldier might be tough, but that's all subjective here and Horatio Alger he ain't.

Zen, he might seem mellow on the surface, but one false move and you've incited his considerable ire. Don't let the ellipses and sunglasses fool you. Besides, he speaks in cryptic, three-line non-sequiturs that only a handful of people can appreciate.

From the two (horrible) options you've advanced here, (plus argh), I'll take argh. A tidy man-bun could be the ace-in-the-hole we've been looking for. At the very least he warrants an interview.

Keep working...

No worries nobody remembers memes or screen shotted anything that was deleted. Well maybe Gwen or the Missoulian. Everyone rest easy. I'm sure this will work out swell.

HelenaHandBasket said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:

Pretty sure he's game

Is snap out of rehab?

That intervention was poorly planned and ill-fated. He was on his way to duck hunt that morning, and, suffice to say, the group was "out-gunned." argh is still picking birdshot out of his ass and it's been a couple weeks now.

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:

Pretty sure he's game

Veto. Too divisive.

There's really nobody tougher than Soldier. But, it would be smart to have Zen to keep anyone from harshing my mellow. Argh's no good. Wouldn't be able to ask any questions. :twocents:

Agree to disagree.

Soldier might be tough, but that's all subjective here and Horatio Alger he ain't.

Zen, he might seem mellow on the surface, but one false move and you've incited his considerable ire. Don't let the ellipses and sunglasses fool you. Besides, he speaks in cryptic, three-line non-sequiturs that only a handful of people can appreciate.

From the two (horrible) options you've advanced here, (plus argh), I'll take argh. A tidy man-bun could be the ace-in-the-hole we've been looking for. At the very least he warrants an interview.

Keep working...

You make some valid and astute observations. Tried to call Argh to see if he’s up to the task. Sadly, he’s been involved in some kind of mishap... something about a duck hunt gone awry and some physical limitations for the foreseeable future.

Back to the lab....

CFallsGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:

Pretty sure he's game

Is snap out of rehab?

That intervention was poorly planned and ill-fated. He was on his way to duck hunt that morning, and, suffice to say, the group was "out-gunned." argh is still picking birdshot out of his ass and it's been a couple weeks now.

How soon so many forget the Dick Cheney incident. The guise of a duck hunt is no way to initiate an intervention of any sort, let alone for someone that struggles with bouts of rage induced by the smell of starch...Argh should have know better than spending the evening with that elderly woman from the Chinese laundry prior to such a monumental event.

GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:

Pretty sure he's game

Veto. Too divisive.

Agree to disagree.

Keep working...

You make some valid and astute observations. Tried to call Argh to see if he’s up to the task. Sadly, he’s been involved in some kind of mishap... something about a duck hunt gone awry and some physical limitations for the foreseeable future.

Back to the lab....

Thoughts and prayers to argh, as well as the 11 others in that party who are dealing with the emotional and physical scars snap has left them with.

CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
CFallsGriz said:
GGNez said:
Veto. Too divisive.

Agree to disagree.

Keep working...

Back to the lab....

Thoughts and prayers to argh, as well as the 11 others in that party who are dealing with the emotional and physical scars snap has left them with.

If only we could go back to when it was just his question mark that was broken. :(

tourist said:
How the hell you got onto this 'forum' is a mystery. The new forum? A joke. Should have stayed as a eGriz poster, any way you look at it, your image is tarnished with at least HALF of those who care. Tool. :roll:

Kind of a mouthy wanker for a guy hiding behind a keyboard. :twocents:

Truth can be a bitch, Titleist. I had to google your reference, though. No keyboard. Phone.
The 'ain't my first rodeo' quote was good, Brint. Well played. :thumb: I really do wish you well. I just expect to be disappointed based on my experiences over time.

PDXGrizzly said:
Oh! I got one! Scoring and Touchdowns: Unravelling the Perception of Athletic Sexual Misconduct.

I would be honored to attend, but I’ll need your high powered law firm to pay for travel and a babysitter... daddy’s broke!

Edit: upon further reflection I have come to the conclusion that I have invited myself at your expense... you have my humble apologies. As an act of contrition, I will purchase the first pitcher at the Mo Club.

PR can afford to get you here and buy pitchers at the Mo Club. Don't give him an excuse to be a cheap ass.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
I really have nothing to contribute to this thread. I just want to know where the Cold Smoke is going to be and if there are hot springs in the setting...

Rumor has it that it will be literally "on" me. It's unconfirmed.

Hot springs confirmed.

Which hot springs? Hot Springs? Quinns? Lolo? I know of several in and around Yellowstone...or just a bunch of hot tubs by the stadium? Something to get a certain segment of the local community concerned about...😉

Sleeping Child Hot Springs!

You should call it

Two guys, a girl, and a river in the tailgages.......

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
tourist said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
The latter...we want to keep the event in Missoula. Essentially, it will look much like any Saturday in the fall, except, the street around the stadium will be lined with hot tubs rather than busses and RVs. A few of the larger, closest tailgate spots will also have several hot tubs in place. No-host bar near the stadium entrance.

It's about time Missoula got into the college scene! Have to get the students back to the games one way or another! Plus, jello pools and maybe some good old fashioned mud wrestling contests! Invite Davey...

She's empty the pool. Then what? :lol:

A pool full of jello shot and you ask then what? Come on man...and she's not that large! Let her find her inner self would you? She'll want to kick it's little ass, I'm sure. Apologies to Don Henley...get over it...
Love the Don Henley reference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back