• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egriz Informational Forum

GGNez said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Oh! I got one! Scoring and Touchdowns: Unravelling the Perception of Athletic Sexual Misconduct.

I would be honored to attend, but I’ll need your high powered law firm to pay for travel and a babysitter... daddy’s broke!

Edit: upon further reflection I have come to the conclusion that I have invited myself at your expense... you have my humble apologies. As an act of contrition, I will purchase the first pitcher at the Mo Club.

PR can afford to get you here and buy pitchers at the Mo Club. Don't give him an excuse to be a cheap ass.

Why are you talking about PR’s ass?

#guysgetharrassedtoo #prayforPR #solidarity

PDXGrizzly said:
GGNez said:
PDXGrizzly said:
Oh! I got one! Scoring and Touchdowns: Unravelling the Perception of Athletic Sexual Misconduct.

I would be honored to attend, but I’ll need your high powered law firm to pay for travel and a babysitter... daddy’s broke!

Edit: upon further reflection I have come to the conclusion that I have invited myself at your expense... you have my humble apologies. As an act of contrition, I will purchase the first pitcher at the Mo Club.

PR can afford to get you here and buy pitchers at the Mo Club. Don't give him an excuse to be a cheap ass.

Why are you talking about PR’s ass?

#guysgetharrassedtoo #prayforPR #solidarity

Didn't realize anyone was listening. :oops:

The equivalency of PR
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlqKFlU7YAs[/youtube]

After five pages of geniuses puking out their rilly coooool relationship to beer, even the densest among ewe may begin to perceive the gag reflex intelligent people have when confronted by such silly assed minions of the conventional. Meanwhile, Gigi coniinues the most devoted ass kissing, please love me offensive in recent memory.

Fat Bruno said:
After five pages of geniuses puking out their rilly coooool relationship to beer, even the densest among ewe may begin to perceive the gag reflex intelligent people have when confronted by such silly assed minions of the conventional. Meanwhile, Gigi coniinues the most devoted ass kissing, please love me offensive in recent memory.

Thank you! Mods, can we add a new Brinty category for 2018?

You look nice today, Bruno. Wanna be friends? I'll buy you a Cold Smoke...maybe get you a spot on our fake panel?

GGNez said:
Fat Bruno said:

Thank you! Mods, can we add a new Brinty category for 2018?

You look nice today, Bruno. Wanna be friends? I'll buy you a Cold Smoke...maybe get you a spot on our fake panel?

Quit rubbing up against me … that’s harrassment. I do keep up on the beers as they continue to relentlessly roll the swill out in a deluge of micro-breweries in quantities that would float an arc. Of all of them Cold Smoke is the most putrid concoction offered in several years. If you can’t taste the endless layers of rancid shit in it, including what I take to be some kind of liquid smoke — which I’d not put on the compost pile — in order to give it the “flavor” from which it takes its admittedly rather inspired name, then amongst the bleating mob of consumers of popular beer is your natural place in the order of things … condign punishment for the sin of bad taste.

Sorry about the rubbing. As an essential element to my ass kissing and need for love, my affection and occasional hugging has become an involuntary habit.

You really don’t like Cold Smoke or are you just being contrary?

GGNez said:
Sorry about the rubbing. As an essential element to my ass kissing and need for love, my affection and occasional hugging has become an involuntary habit.

Seriously? Over 1,000 posts of him being nothing but a contrarian and you’re asking him if he’s being a contrarian? :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
GGNez said:

Seriously? Over 1,000 posts of him being nothing but a contrarian and you’re asking him if he’s being a contrarian? :lol: :lol:

No...100% sarcasm. I don't miss much AZ. Xo

Back