• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ewu vs. bison game thread

2011BisonAlumni said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I have just completed a thorough analysis regarding UNDSU's success. (As you know, they have won something like 10 or 12 championships in a row.)

At first, I looked at things like conditioning, schemes, defensive philosophy, emphasis on the run game, you know, that kind of stuff. But after eliminating those obvious possibilities, I came down to one inescapable finding: Jesus loves UNDSU and their fans more than he loves us.

Okay, so that fact is nailed down. But the real question is: Why? Why does Jesus love them so much? What do UNDSU fans do (or not do) to deserve such divine providence?

So I ask you Bisons fans for your thoughts. Not the UNDSU fans with sticks up their asses, but the smarter and wittier ones. Fans like runtheoption. Fans who can keep up. Fans like this guy:

AR-160919726.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

Because for over 60 years, NDSU has identified the means for winning championships lie in playing physical, running the ball effectively and playing good defense....and the university has not accepted mediocrity in a long time.

so i take it you either attended long ago, or didn't go to undsu at all?

argh! said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I have just completed a thorough analysis regarding UNDSU's success. (As you know, they have won something like 10 or 12 championships in a row.)

At first, I looked at things like conditioning, schemes, defensive philosophy, emphasis on the run game, you know, that kind of stuff. But after eliminating those obvious possibilities, I came down to one inescapable finding: Jesus loves UNDSU and their fans more than he loves us.

Okay, so that fact is nailed down. But the real question is: Why? Why does Jesus love them so much? What do UNDSU fans do (or not do) to deserve such divine providence?

So I ask you Bisons fans for your thoughts. Not the UNDSU fans with sticks up their asses, but the smarter and wittier ones. Fans like runtheoption. Fans who can keep up. Fans like this guy:

Because for over 60 years, NDSU has identified the means for winning championships lie in playing physical, running the ball effectively and playing good defense....and the university has not accepted mediocrity in a long time.

so i take it you either attended long ago, or didn't go to undsu at all?

Check the username; he represents two or more 2011 UNDSU grads.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I'm sorry, I said Bisons fans without sticks up their asses.

Long game and setup were A-1. Respect the hustle.

He's just an earnest youngster. He'll learn eventually.

I can't wait to read all about it right here on eGriz.

I know you can’t. That is why you always respond to both me and anything Bison related.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Long game and setup were A-1. Respect the hustle.

I know you can’t. That is why you always respond to both me and anything Bison related.

And, yet, here you are on eGriz trying to get what you want sooooooooo much from Griz fans.
Bummer for you.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:

And, yet, here you are on eGriz trying to get what you want sooooooooo much from Griz fans.
Bummer for you.

Knew you couldn’t help yourself !

Getting exactly what I want

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Bummer for you.

Maybe evaluate that, haha!
Classic. Cringey, but classic. Might want to re-read.

AllWeatherFan said:

Great post! I would ask the corollary question, can the Griz win or be competitive for a national championship without a fat coach? Pflu, Stitt and Bobby are all HWP. Best & Killman are both fatties.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Bummer for you.

Maybe evaluate that, haha!
Classic. Cringey, but classic. Might want to re-read.

I’m just doing what you want. You love talking about the Bison and EGriz constantly does, thus I continue.

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Great post! I would ask the corollary question, can the Griz win or be competitive for a national championship without a fat coach? Pflu, Stitt and Bobby are all HWP. Best & Killman are both fatties.

Uffda. There is a lot to digest here, but being a Bison fan, I am pretty good at that since gluttony is not only my lifestyle, but my favorite of the 7 deadly sins, and also my favorite hobby.

Why does Jesus love us? I thought the reason was obvious. No hockies. 2000 years ago, the Middle Eastern Jews wintertime sport of choice was 2nd level playoff football and mediocre mid-major basketball, as is tradition. This was instilled into Jesus at a very young age, along with wearing socks with sandals, just like us UNDSU fans. UNDSU-Lite up in Grand Forks has da hockies, and adulterates their placement in the "highest level." When UNDSU-Fargo went all in on 2nd level football back in the mid-60's, Jesus saw that it was good and fully backed us. He has been in the highest level of Teammaker (our booster club) donor levels since, allowing us to afford the best of 2nd level coaches and meal plans for our football players. Side note: UNDSU-Lite fans complain about everything under the sun when their team that plays on frozen water does not do well, which is where Jesus's anti UNDSU-Lite slogan "Turning water into w(h)ine since 1889" comes from.

Can the Griz win without a fat coach? Yes. Buuuuuut, remember how you learned at a young age that Jesus hates MSU, as is tradition? Well, he is a little pissed that you are losing in-state recruits to those SOB's. Additionally, Jesus is very upset that you lost Gregorak to MSU. If you correct those miscues, you will be well on your way to playing us at THE SOCCER HALL OF FAME in Frisco, TX on a regular basis. Pray hard though, so he can hear you clearly, as he has been a little busy rehabbing his injury and figuring out a way to make Nick Foles look bad.

runtheoption said:
When UNDSU-Fargo went all in on 2nd level football back in the mid-60's, Jesus saw that it was good and fully backed us. He has been in the highest level of Teammaker (our booster club) donor levels since, allowing us to afford the best of 2nd level coaches and meal plans for our football players.

Whoa. Little did I expect this bombshell! Jesus has apparently committed an impeachable offense, and I'm not talking about the Peach Bowl. So 1952 was right all along!

Latest posts

Back