• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ewu vs. bison game thread

kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
marceagfan5 said:
For sure, but they honestly have the right to be.

Can never understand that mentality. So I can just pick a team like Alabama to root for and I have the right to be an ass? What a world.

Not picking on you Marc. Just always get a chuckle by the fact do-nothing fans think they have the right to be dicks cause their favorite team happens to have some good seasons.
You mean like cat fans?
Still waiting for their good seasons....
Well, they beat the Griz, so by definition it's a good season in their books.

CDAGRIZ said:
My personal fave is when T-Buff fans get butthurt when Griz fans don't agree with 100% of what T-Buff fans post . . . on eGriz. If anyone so much as hints that maybe UNDSU looked beatable, or that Nicky Sticks didn't really look dominant with his 13:2 completion to INT ratio, they act like someone took a dump through their grandmother's sunroof.

I apologize to their grandmother...I just couldn't hold it any longer, and the lines to the port-a-potties....woof...... :oops: :oops: :oops:

CDAGRIZ said:
My personal fave is when T-Buff fans get butthurt when Griz fans don't agree with 100% of what T-Buff fans post . . . on eGriz. If anyone so much as hints that maybe UNDSU looked beatable, or that Nicky Sticks didn't really look dominant with his 13:2 completion to INT ratio, they act like someone took a dump through their grandmother's sunroof.

D1-AA/FCS national championship game was played 40 times prior to last Saturday, and no individual player ever accounted for 5 TD’s in a championship game.

You guys are literally the only fan base who is so jealous you can’t get past yourself to admit what you watched was impressive.

Sure, he had a few picks, but his play making in that game was unreal. One of the best championship game performances ever. His last run just exemplified why he’s the GOAT. On the main stage, he never lost and always made the play to win the game.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:
Can never understand that mentality. So I can just pick a team like Alabama to root for and I have the right to be an ass? What a world.

Not picking on you Marc. Just always get a chuckle by the fact do-nothing fans think they have the right to be dicks cause their favorite team happens to have some good seasons.
You mean like cat fans?
Beating the griz is always much better than losing to the griz. but i thought our season overall was pretty good. hopefully build on it in 2019.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

D1-AA/FCS national championship game was played 40 times prior to last Saturday, and no individual player ever accounted for 5 TD’s in a championship game.

You guys are literally the only fan base who is so jealous you can’t get past yourself to admit what you watched was impressive.

Sure, he had a few picks, but his play making in that game was unreal. One of the best championship game performances ever. His last run just exemplified why he’s the GOAT. On the main stage, he never lost and always made the play to win the game.

He didn't look all that impressive, and UNDSU looked beatable.

Who knows, though? Maybe you'll convince people otherwise with your 779th post on eGriz. Keep going! It doesn't seem pathetic or prove my point at all! :lol:

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It sure has been fun providing affirmation for you all season, 2011. We look forward to doing it again in 2019/2020!

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Who knows, though? Maybe you'll convince people otherwise with your 779th post on eGriz. Keep going! It doesn't seem pathetic or prove my point at all! :lol:

That doesn’t surprise me you feel that way. You are not knowledgeable about football.

Consider yourself fortunate you got to watch the GOAT play on Saturday.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That doesn’t surprise me you feel that way. You are not knowledgeable about football.

You are back......awesome.... :roll:

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

When you ask a guy or girl out, and he or she says, "No offense, but I'm not interested", do you usually try to convince him or her otherwise 779 times, hurl insults, and say he or she must not know what he or she is talking about? If so, what is your success rate with that approach?

So, 2011, where do you think the GOAT will go in the NFL draft? Has to be 1st round, or you look like an idiot, right? The way I see it, the top 25% of all FCS QBs could have had a perfect season with that supporting cast.

AZGrizFan said:
kemajic said:
Ursa Major said:
ilovethecats said:

You mean like cat fans?

Nah, but it helps though. Plus it did catapult us into the playoffs where we won a playoff game so that was cool - and was a fricking blast to be in Bozeman for that. Almost as much fun as Missoula the weekend before. All said, I'd call it a pretty good season for MSU, and 2019 will be even better. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

When you ask a guy or girl out, and he or she says, "No offense, but I'm not interested", do you usually try to convince him or her otherwise 779 times, hurl insults, and say he or she must not know what he or she is talking about? If so, what is your success rate with that approach?

When you ask and guy or girl out, do you have to preface your invitation by telling them the weekend is probably off limits? If so, what is your success rate with that approach?

srgrizizen said:
So, 2011, where do you think the GOAT will go in the NFL draft? Has to be 1st round, or you look like an idiot, right? The way I see it, the top 25% of all FCS QBs could have had a perfect season with that supporting cast.

No clue. Depends on his performance in the East/West Shrine game, pro day and combine if he gets an invite. I think his leadership, work ethic, mental ability and athleticism are off the charts.

He is big enough and has a good enough arm to play in the NFL, but nothing there screams high draft pick. NFL teams still fall in love with that, although they certainly have been changing the tune in recent years. Stick is 6’2 220 and certainly has a good enough arm to play on Sundays.

Don’t agree about NFL draft position being an indication of who the best ever was. Tim Tebow is probably the greatest FBS football player ever and was horrible in the NFL.

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

When you ask and guy or girl out, do you have to preface your invitation by telling them the weekend is probably off limits? If so, what is your success rate with that approach?

:lol: It really depends on the weather.

2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

No clue. Depends on his performance in the East/West Shrine game, pro day and combine if he gets an invite. I think his leadership, work ethic, mental ability and athleticism are off the charts.

He is big enough and has a good enough arm to play in the NFL, but nothing there screams high draft pick. NFL teams still fall in love with that, although they certainly have been changing the tune in recent years. Stick is 6’2 220 and certainly has a good enough arm to play on Sundays.

Don’t agree about NFL draft position being an indication of who the best ever was. Tim Tebow is probably the greatest FBS football player ever and was horrible in the NFL.

Just lost all credibility with that idiotic statement.

AZGrizFan said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
srgrizizen said:

Just lost all credibility with that idiotic statement.

I meant QB....a lot of people will tell you that.

I have just completed a thorough analysis regarding UNDSU's success. (As you know, they have won something like 10 or 12 championships in a row.)

At first, I looked at things like conditioning, schemes, defensive philosophy, emphasis on the run game, you know, that kind of stuff. But after eliminating those obvious possibilities, I came down to one inescapable finding: Jesus loves UNDSU and their fans more than he loves us.

Okay, so that fact is nailed down. But the real question is: Why? Why does Jesus love them so much? What do UNDSU fans do (or not do) to deserve such divine providence?

So I ask you Bisons fans for your thoughts. Not the UNDSU fans with sticks up their asses, but the smarter and wittier ones. Fans like runtheoption. Fans who can keep up. Fans like this guy:

AR-160919726.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

AllWeatherFan said:
I have just completed a thorough analysis regarding UNDSU's success. (As you know, they have won something like 10 or 12 championships in a row.)

At first, I looked at things like conditioning, schemes, defensive philosophy, emphasis on the run game, you know, that kind of stuff. But after eliminating those obvious possibilities, I came down to one inescapable finding: Jesus loves UNDSU and their fans more than he loves us.

Okay, so that fact is nailed down. But the real question is: Why? Why does Jesus love them so much? What do UNDSU fans do (or not do) to deserve such divine providence?

So I ask you Bisons fans for your thoughts. Not the UNDSU fans with sticks up their asses, but the smarter and wittier ones. Fans like runtheoption. Fans who can keep up. Fans like this guy:

AR-160919726.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=900

Because for over 60 years, NDSU has identified the means for winning championships lie in playing physical, running the ball effectively and playing good defense....and the university has not accepted mediocrity in a long time.

Back