• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fall Camp: Two Griz Players Leave Team

Griz#64 said:
What the hell? Losing good kids, with no explanation. Just (well they left the program.) Horseshit.Talk to us Coaches. we are your fans. Don.i just stick your head in the sand, and think we are Going away. we are part of the team. not just dumb asses. But hell if you want to go it alone. good luck back at San diego state as an assistant to the special teams assistant coach..

POTY Nominee....

SaskGriz said:
Griz#64 said:
What the hell? Losing good kids, with no explanation. Just (well they left the program.) Horseshit.Talk to us Coaches. we are your fans. Don.i just stick your head in the sand, and think we are Going away. we are part of the team. not just dumb asses. But hell if you want to go it alone. good luck back at San diego state as an assistant to the special teams assistant coach..

NO WE ARE NOT. We are fans of the team. The most we can do is pump them up and because WGS is awesome (like no other stadium experience I've ever seen) we can cause a few false starts and offensive confusion.

Do the coaches owe us explanations? Sometimes. Do they have a duty to respect a kid's privacy? Always.

This isn't a pro team. If you want that go 200 miles east, according to their Head Coach they are very close to having one there. :roll:

Bingo :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
Griz#64 said:

POTY Nominee....

DPOTY Nominee.

poorgriz said:
indian-outlaw said:
Crap, had high hopes for them both. If sain was half as good as his dad that's a big loss. I remember him at Montana Western and then with the cats. He was a tremendous lineman.

He was OK, I wouldn't say tremendous - at least at the FCS level. Big and strong though for sure.
I guess all big sky wouldn't be considered tremendous.

No insight here folks. Just wonder why what appear to be talented players would leave so fast. All points are valid that it happens all the time in many places. Forums are nice places to ruffle some feathers. I do trust the process and am sure all will be well. The best players have a tendency to rise and see the field. . .eventually.

Kobezoey said:
No insight here folks. Just wonder why what appear to be talented players would leave so fast. All points are valid that it happens all the time in many places. Forums are nice places to ruffle some feathers. I do trust the process and am sure all will be well. The best players have a tendency to rise and see the field. . .eventually.

The most honest thing I've ever seen posted on egriz.

Latest posts

Back