• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Playoffs Games- Week 14 Second Round

I’m watching the game on my iPad and the video is good but I have very garbled sound. Is it a broadcast issue or my iPad?

griz98 said:
I’m watching the game on my iPad and the video is good but I have very garbled sound. Is it a broadcast issue or my iPad?

It must be the broadcast, some commercials, the band, and the ESPN logo are fine.

Just catching up on this thread. Villanova only beat Holy Cross by 5? Wow. Anyone watch that game? How likely is it that SDSU takes out Nova?

Da Boyz Mom said:
Just catching up on this thread. Villanova only beat Holy Cross by 5? Wow. Anyone watch that game? How likely is it that SDSU takes out Nova?

Not sure if that was a “normal” game for Nova or not, but if they play like that next weekend SDSU wont have too much trouble winning

Griz D better come prepared vs JMU.

They saw what EWU did to Robby.

**How are our corners (those that got hurt right after each other in the fourth quarter?)

PS. The Kitties aren't looking so good vs UTM.

Cats finally get something going only to badly muff a field goal.

Bozeman Football Team scoreless after 1, kind of expected them to come out with Vim after the Brawl embarrassment…not so far. They should kill these guys, a slim win would not be a good look for them.

jodcon said:
Bozeman Football Team scoreless after 1, kind of expected them to come out with Vim after the Brawl embarrassment…not so far. They should kill these guys, a slim win would not be a good look for them.

They look like a team without a good quarterback. Imagine that.

Paytonlives said:
Let me be the first to say it...

If UM takes care of business next Friday, They might find themselves at home the following week also.

SE Louisiana will give James Madison a real challenge

4 really bad turnovers in the 1st half, makes this look stupid.
Gave JM 21 points in a hurry

Ndsu 38, southern Illinois 7..... Total domination on the part of the bison.

Ndsu hosts etsu next weekend.

Da Boyz Mom said:

In my opinion, it would be very unsurprising if SDSU was holding up the trophy at the end of the season.

Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
Let me be the first to say it...

If UM takes care of business next Friday, They might find themselves at home the following week also.

SE Louisiana will give James Madison a real challenge

4 really bad turnovers in the 1st half, makes this look stupid.
Gave JM 21 points in a hurry

Told you SELA would get boat raced.

Latest posts

Back