• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Playoffs Games- Week 14 Second Round

jodcon said:
Looks like 10-0 Jacks early 2nd

Plenty of good seats available. Wonder what the other side looks like but the one they keep showing has about 40 people sprinkled around.

dupuyer griz said:
jodcon said:
I think the Jacks are dangerous if they get their crap together, especially in that bracket.
Rout is on 24-0. Jacks will be a tough out for any team they play.
SDSU is good, no doubt about it. But -- for whatever reason(s) -- the Hornies just don't seem to have shown up for this game. Maybe they'll look better in the 2nd half, but right now they just don't seem to give an ishtay.

East Tenn state's coach has some balls. down two scores drive down score then recover an on side kick and score td with like 25 seconds and down by one point and instead of taking the safe route and kick an extra point to tie it they go for it and win by 1 point.. steel stones...

...stop me if you've heard this before, a few teams from the BSC get into the play-offs, The last one standing is MT....

ndsu is tough they control the clock and the game. speaking of next week i know jmu is going to have some starters sitting the first half due to targeting so we need to take advantage quick like. Feel good about jmu no doubt about it.

IdaGriz01 said:
dupuyer griz said:
Rout is on 24-0. Jacks will be a tough out for any team they play.
SDSU is good, no doubt about it. But -- for whatever reason(s) -- the Hornies just don't seem to have shown up for this game. Maybe they'll look better in the 2nd half, but right now they just don't seem to give an ishtay.

I thought this might be the game of the weekend, swing and a miss apparently

jodcon said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Same here. Total bummer so far.

FWIW: The betting sites had SDSU around an 8-9 point favorite in this game. Guess they'll cover that. ;)

retiredpopo said:
ndsu is tough they control the clock and the game. speaking of next week i know jmu is going to have some starters sitting the first half due to targeting so we need to take advantage quick like. Feel good about jmu no doubt about it.

They should just have one starter out first half. The second was in the first half so he will be back.

uofmman1122 said:
Sac was lucky to catch us when they did.

They are the 4th best team in the conference at best.
BS. They played the BSC schedule they were given and executed it flawlessly. 8-0. They dug a hole in the first half today with mistakes that they could not get out of. They're good enough to play SDSU all day (shown in the 2nd half) or any other BSC team on a given day.

IdaGriz01 said:
jodcon said:
Same here. Total bummer so far.

FWIW: The betting sites had SDSU around an 8-9 point favorite in this game. Guess they'll cover that. ;)
Good game; SDSU totally on their heels at the end. So 5 doesn't cover it would appear.

Latest posts

Back