• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Strength of Schedule Rankings

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:
Esplain how Montana went against the NC runnerup. Trollette.

So you can't answer the question without referencing Montana state and one game in the season that is irrelevant to most everybody with no ties to montana..

Little brother won their superbowl... congrats....

tell me who went further in the playoffs, or doesn't that matter since the gris won a football game in Montana that when 99% of the people in the world couldn't tell you where missoula montana Or Bozeman Montana is on a map or much less care...
And 99% of the people in the world couldn't tell you what over-rated team NDSU blew out in the NC game.

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:
NDSU should be well rested for the playoffs. Where's the jackoff who's always claiming on here how big boy their scheduling is?

Well see by the end of the year who has the strongest strength of schedule..

Last year the bison were 4-1 in the regular season against future playoff teams, the mighty gris went something like 1-2 against future playoff teams...

Explain that troll.

You're still here?

Huh. With the beatdown you've absorbed the last few weeks I figured you'd be taking a standing 8 count for sure. Gotta figure the knock out blow is right around the corner.

kemajic said:
Cowboys84 said:
So you can't answer the question without referencing Montana state and one game in the season that is irrelevant to most everybody with no ties to montana..

Little brother won their superbowl... congrats....

tell me who went further in the playoffs, or doesn't that matter since the gris won a football game in Montana that when 99% of the people in the world couldn't tell you where missoula montana Or Bozeman Montana is on a map or much less care...
And 99% of the people in the world couldn't tell you what over-rated team NDSU blew out in the NC game.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/mcfeely-blog-ndsu-montana-state-title-game-draws-1-322-million-tv-viewers&ved=2ahUKEwi8mamE6Jz4AhV3kGoFHRTZD3gQFnoECB0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1SUyuuJN-4mT2-O6Bu_8p_

1.32 millions people watched msu vs ndsu for the fcs title ..I guarantee you there was no way that many people watched the tussle of the mild on the TV screens in good Ole montana...

I'm purely quessing but I can see 1/10th of that 1.32 million would be willing to turn on that game from meth-a-zoo-la....

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:
Well see by the end of the year who has the strongest strength of schedule..

Last year the bison were 4-1 in the regular season against future playoff teams, the mighty gris went something like 1-2 against future playoff teams...

Explain that troll.

You're still here?

Huh. With the beatdown you've absorbed the last few weeks I figured you'd be taking a standing 8 count for sure. Gotta figure the knock out blow is right around the corner.

Since you want to chime in, how do you try and explain the fact that ndsu beat 4 other playoff teams in the regular season and the mighty griz beat a grand total of ONE, or is this yet another question you are going to run and hide from like you regularly do around here?

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:
You're still here?

Since you want to chime in, how do you try and explain the fact that ndsu beat 4 other playoff teams in the regular season and the mighty griz beat a grand total of ONE, or is this yet another question you are going to run and hide from like you regularly do around here?

I’d say that the price of tea in China is 40 yuan an ounce.

Cowboys84 said:
kemajic said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/mcfeely-blog-ndsu-montana-state-title-game-draws-1-322-million-tv-viewers&ved=2ahUKEwi8mamE6Jz4AhV3kGoFHRTZD3gQFnoECB0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1SUyuuJN-4mT2-O6Bu_8p_

1.32 millions people watched msu vs ndsu for the fcs title ..I guarantee you there was no way that many people watched the tussle of the mild on the TV screens in good Ole montana...

I'm purely quessing but I can see 1/10th of that 1.32 million would be willing to turn on that game from meth-a-zoo-la....

I for sure tuned in for the comedy. I was thinking there might be another land whale (average NoDak chick) pissing up a wall in public, but all we got was the FFGPTB.

CDAGRIZ said:
Cowboys84 said:

I for sure tuned in for the comedy. I was thinking there might be another land whale (average NoDak chick) pissing up a wall in public, but all we got was the FFGPTB.
Everyone from MT watching was embarrassed, including those wearing MSU gear.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:
NDSU should be well rested for the playoffs. Where's the jackoff who's always claiming on here how big boy their scheduling is?

Their time is done. It's over. This is our time. If we played them ten times, they might win nine, but not this year. Not in the NC game. In that game, we stay with them, we run with them, and we shut them down because we can. I'm sick and tired of hearing about how great a football team the Bizon have. Screw 'em. This is the Griz's time. Now, go out there and take it.

Nice speech, Herb...

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Everyone from MT watching was embarrassed, including those wearing MSU gear.

I turned it off after the fake FG punt touchback for net gain of 7 yards. :lol: :lol:

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

That's Pretty much the kind of response I was expecting from you...

When you have nothing, you hide.

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

taiwan has better tea than china. i suggest you buy it from there!

Cowboys84 said:
EverettGriz said:

My response made complete sense to those with IQs above 84. I'm little surprised you failed to grasp it.

GrizGuy said:
I literally stopped reading when I saw that Brown was ranked 3rd.

Agreed. The Ivy League schools should not even be a part of this type of evaluation. They are not seriously even trying to compete at a high level. They just play themselves, and don't ask that much from their players. My son has a friend that was a big time player at an Ivy League school, and recently graduated. He had gone to a very small prep school in high school and said the competition he had in high school was far greater than anything he experienced playing in the Ivy League. Again, they just don't even try to be a D1 caliber league at all. They really should be dropped down to D3. . .that is really where they are from a competitive and league standpoint. This is no offense to D3 schools, but does put it in perspective.

Kobezoey said:
GrizGuy said:
I literally stopped reading when I saw that Brown was ranked 3rd.

Agreed. The Ivy League schools should not even be a part of this type of evaluation. They are not seriously even trying to compete at a high level. They just play themselves, and don't ask that much from their players. My son has a friend that was a big time player at an Ivy League school, and recently graduated. He had gone to a very small prep school in high school and said the competition he had in high school was far greater than anything he experienced playing in the Ivy League. Again, they just don't even try to be a D1 caliber league at all. They really should be dropped down to D3. . .that is really where they are from a competitive and league standpoint. This is no offense to D3 schools, but does put it in perspective.

Oh shyt…not sure if you really believe this or are trolling. Either way, there’s a certain Montana hoops fan that will surely weigh in with an opinion. How’s your self esteem? Good?
:p

tgreseth said:
Kobezoey said:

Oh shyt…not sure if you really believe this or are trolling. Either way, there’s a certain Montana hoops fan that will surely weigh in with an opinion. How’s your self esteem? Good?
It's a pretty big cut down of the ivy league to compare them with dIII. But they aren't what they use to be. In the 70's they had teams that were top 25 legit contenders.

EverettGriz said:
Cowboys84 said:

My response made complete sense to those with IQs above 84. I'm little surprised you failed to grasp it.

Nah. I get what your end game is... when you get backed into a corner and are either to ashamed or afraid to answer a question you deflect into some other chatter.... it's what you do.

Time for you to crawl back to your safe space and hide..

I can't wait until another of your clique comes around and reminds everybody that this is an EGRIZ message board... that's priceless every time.

The rising level of buffalo fans’ insecurity is the perfect barometer of success for The Griz upcoming season.
Looks like it’s going to be a good year.

indian-outlaw said:
tgreseth said:
It's a pretty big cut down of the ivy league to compare them with dIII. But they aren't what they use to be. In the 70's they had teams that were top 25 legit contenders.

Not trolling. Guess I am just giving my opinion. Don't mean to offend any old timers, from when the Ivy League did have some credibility. They have dropped way off with their approach and competitiveness over the past 20-30 years for sure. Doesn't mean they don't have fun and don't have some great players that can go to the next level. Overall, they just don't build D1 caliber programs much anymore. Not their focus. Ask any top player who comes out of there to give an honest assessment. . .you will see it is a lot closer to the D3 level than the D1 level for football intensity. And, I might add, some D3 teams like the University of Chicago are way less competitive than they used to be back in the day, as well. Times are changing.

Latest posts

Back