• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Future EWU star QB Decommits

Brother Bear said:
As fun as it is to pile on EWU, they seem to always find incredible talent at key positions. I keep asking myself, why are they choosing to go to EWU in the first place? The amazing support they get from the University/Faculty and staff? :roll:

I think it's due in large part to the amazing support they get from the admissions office.

EverettGriz said:
wbtfg said:
Odd seeing Griz and Vandal fans talk smack back and forth on a high school kid’s Twitter feed. :coffee:

Odd seeing a cat fan reading a high school kid’s Twitter feed and coming to a GRIZ board to announce it. :coffee:
POTY! :lol: :lol: :clap:

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Odd seeing a cat fan reading a high school kid’s Twitter feed and coming to a GRIZ board to announce it. :coffee:

Atta boy, you were slipping for a while, but I see you are back on the saddle....

Back up to 84.01%...

Cowboys84 said:
Ursa Major said:

Atta boy, you were slipping for a while, but I see you are back on the saddle....

Back up to 84.01%...

I noticed you were attempting to enter actual conversations like you’re suddenly “one of the guys” on the board.

Ain’t gonna happen, shit bird.

Way too much trolling. As evidenced above, you’re shitty at it.

EverettGriz said:
Brother Bear said:
As fun as it is to pile on EWU, they seem to always find incredible talent at key positions. I keep asking myself, why are they choosing to go to EWU in the first place? The amazing support they get from the University/Faculty and staff? :roll:

I think it's due in large part to the amazing support they get from the admissions office.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HookedonGriz said:
Joshua Wood, who is an absolute stud QB, just decommitted from EWU. I’m guessing he has an FBS offer coming. I’m shocked he doesn’t have more. Quite frankly I was pissed we didn’t go after him.

https://twitter.com/joshuawood02/status/1483202173848592384?s=21

Doesn’t surprise me. Every offer he posted Ewu fans were in his comments talking shit about his commitment. Ewu fans suck

mtgrizfankb said:
HookedonGriz said:
Joshua Wood, who is an absolute stud QB, just decommitted from EWU. I’m guessing he has an FBS offer coming. I’m shocked he doesn’t have more. Quite frankly I was pissed we didn’t go after him.

https://twitter.com/joshuawood02/status/1483202173848592384?s=21

Doesn’t surprise me. Every offer he posted Ewu fans were in his comments talking shit about his commitment. Ewu fans suck

It’s a bold strategy, Cotton….looks like it didn’t pay off for them…

Ursa Major said:
Cowboys84 said:

Back up to 84.01%...

I noticed you were attempting to enter actual conversations like you’re suddenly “one of the guys” on the board.

If trolling was similar to a Cats vs Bison game, he’d be the special teams coach they don’t have attempting another fake FG that flops completely on its face and fucks them royally. What a fat fuck.

Brother Bear said:

Top notch meth.

Brother Bear said:

Top notch meth.

HookedonGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

If trolling was similar to a Cats vs Bison game, he’d be the special teams coach they don’t have attempting another fake FG that flops completely on its face and fucks them royally. What a fat fuck.

No doubt, Cowboy is the fake field goal punt of e-Griz.

Ursa Major said:
HookedonGriz said:

My goodness, I forgot they did that. A fake FG punt in the national championship game. You can’t get more Bobcat than that.

Looks like Eastern has hired D2 Sioux Falls OC Jim Chapin as their new OC and QB coach. Don't know much about Sioux Falls or how good they are, but they finally got somebody in the door. Also looks like the cats lost another assistant coach, this time to Boise State.
https://footballscoop.com/thescoop/the-scoop-wednesday-january-19-2022

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

My goodness, I forgot they did that. A fake FG punt in the national championship game. You can’t get more Bobcat than that.
I think you guys are leaving out the best part.
And possibly the most bobcat thing about the most bobcat thing ever.
It wasn’t just a fake FG punt.
It was a fake FG punt for touchback.
Net 8 yards.
On the first drive in the NC game.

Are we sure their “special teams” coach did not call a “Fake FG drop kick”? What if it was supposed to be a running, rugby style drop-kick FG attempt? Maybe the kicker just miss-executed the kick, and their “special teams” coach is really a genius?

Griz til I die said:
Looks like Eastern has hired D2 Sioux Falls OC Jim Chapin as their new OC and QB coach. Don't know much about Sioux Falls or how good they are, but they finally got somebody in the door. Also looks like the cats lost another assistant coach, this time to Boise State.
https://footballscoop.com/thescoop/the-scoop-wednesday-january-19-2022

This is a strategic move by Ew-U. They will need insider guidance as they transfer back to Division II status. It appears the cold reality is finally sinking in.

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Net 8 yards.

Are we sure their “special teams” coach did not call a “Fake FG drop kick”? What if it was supposed to be a running, rugby style drop-kick FG attempt? Maybe the kicker just miss-executed the kick, and their “special teams” coach is really a genius?

Very good point.

Michael Scott voice
This is why people are leaving.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
Net 8 yards.

Very good point.

Michael Scott voice

Mean thread. :cry:

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
Net 8 yards.

Very good point.

Michael Scott voice

I will go to my grave KNOWING that if that play worked like the Cats wanted it to, that it would have been a HUGE turning point in the game, and the Cats probably walk away with a victory, probably by about 14-17 points... NOW saying that, I am not sure exactly what the Cats were trying to do there... You could tell my skepticism was real when I uttered "What the *%$@ was that?" after the play.... It is what it is, and we are where we are now. Guess next year will be another year of teams playing the teams on their schedule in the regular season. After that, my guess is that the teams that win enough of those game will be "Selected" to play more games, with whomever wins each one playing again the next week, until at some point only two teams are playing each other, and that will probably be the last game of that year. Even though that game will be played in the next calendar year... Also, did anyone else see that a QB commit for EWU "De-committed"!?! Crazy times we live in for sure...

https://etsytees.com/product/montana-state-bobcats-2021-2022-ncaa-division-i-fcs-champions-shirt/

This is so Bobcat it smells like the turd pond on a hot August night.

Back