• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Future EWU star QB Decommits

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Very good point.

Michael Scott voice
This is why people are leaving.

I will go to my grave KNOWING that if that play worked like the Cats wanted it to, that it would have been a HUGE turning point in the game, and the Cats probably walk away with a victory, probably by about 14-17 points... NOW saying that, I am not sure exactly what the Cats were trying to do there... You could tell my skepticism was real when I uttered "What the *%$@ was that?" after the play.... It is what it is, and we are where we are now. Guess next year will be another year of teams playing the teams on their schedule in the regular season. After that, my guess is that the teams that win enough of those game will be "Selected" to play more games, with whomever wins each one playing again the next week, until at some point only two teams are playing each other, and that will probably be the last game of that year. Even though that game will be played in the next calendar year... Also, did anyone else see that a QB commit for EWU "De-committed"!?! Crazy times we live in for sure...

Yeah, if the Bobs would’ve pinned them inside the 5 on that fake FG punt touchback, the Bizons would not have had an answer. And if Tommy Tutone would’ve stayed healthy, the word in Frisco was that the Bizons were planning to forfeit at halftime.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:
I will go to my grave KNOWING that if that play worked like the Cats wanted it to, that it would have been a HUGE turning point in the game, and the Cats probably walk away with a victory, probably by about 14-17 points... NOW saying that, I am not sure exactly what the Cats were trying to do there... You could tell my skepticism was real when I uttered "What the *%$@ was that?" after the play.... It is what it is, and we are where we are now. Guess next year will be another year of teams playing the teams on their schedule in the regular season. After that, my guess is that the teams that win enough of those game will be "Selected" to play more games, with whomever wins each one playing again the next week, until at some point only two teams are playing each other, and that will probably be the last game of that year. Even though that game will be played in the next calendar year... Also, did anyone else see that a QB commit for EWU "De-committed"!?! Crazy times we live in for sure...

Yeah, if the Bobs would’ve pinned them inside the 5 on that fake FG punt touchback, the Bizons would not have had an answer. And if Tommy Tutone would’ve stayed healthy, the word in Frisco was that the Bizons were planning to forfeit at halftime.

You know what....Maybe.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You know what....Maybe.

It can’t be disproven…

Back