• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game Daaaay! PSU

AKGriz72 said:
Take LJ out now.

I disagree. While we have 39 points and comfortable lead, the offense hasn’t exactly lit the world on fire. They have a lot of “learning” to do….

AZGrizFan said:
AKGriz72 said:
Take LJ out now.

I disagree. While we have 39 points and comfortable lead, the offense hasn’t exactly lit the world on fire. They have a lot of “learning” to do….

Johnson is 16/19 with no turnovers, and didn't have an incompletion in the first half. Sometimes you have to give some credit to the opposing defense.

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Johnson is 16/19 with no turnovers, and didn't have an incompletion in the first half. Sometimes you have to give some credit to the opposing defense.

Whatever the cause, the offense looks out of sync. And for that reason, I’d leave them in to figure it out.

HelenaHandBasket said:
I don't think you can want them to take LJ out and also complain about them losing focus.

Agreed. They have some things to figure out and a 23 point lead is the perfect time.

Back