• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Game Daaaay! PSU

This third quarter is reminding me of Mick Delaney offense….need 8 yards? Throw a 4 yard pass…

AZGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I don't think you can want them to take LJ out and also complain about them losing focus.

Agreed. They have some things to figure out and a 23 point lead is the perfect time.

It's also the perfect time for injuries. I'd prefer they stay as close to 100% healthy as possible for the stretch run.

Htowngriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
Agreed. They have some things to figure out and a 23 point lead is the perfect time.

It's also the perfect time for injuries. I'd prefer they stay as close to 100% healthy as possible for the stretch run.

Any time is the perfect time for injuries. I’d prefer they have shit figured out before they have to face the better teams in the conference.

StumptownGriz said:
Don't get the Marty hate. Hes doing a great job and is a huge supporter and asset to our program. Give the guy a break my god you guys bitch about everything

No hate. First time as a announcer I believe. He just needs to be Marty and talk. NOT play color announcer.

EWU drives for a TD and leads 35-31 with 9+ minutes in 4th Qtr. Much of EWU yardage was running straight at the middle of MSU defense.

Back