• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GAME THREAD: #9 Kittens at #19 Southern cats Friday 8PM

EverettGriz said:
After that first series, the GRIZ defense made adjustments that shut down Mellot. He was never a factor after that.

Being dragged down from behind in your own backfield is never a good look :lol:

I was wondering if Mellott got hurt. He did not play near as much the second half.

Except for one series in the diamond formation. :clap:

Diamonds are Griz D’s best friend. 💎

Grizzlies1982 said:
EverettGriz said:
After that first series, the GRIZ defense made adjustments that shut down Mellot. He was never a factor after that.

Being dragged down from behind in your own backfield is never a good look :lol:

Was it Graves who chased him down from behind on a safety blitz?

EverettGriz said:
They had him in the slot quite a bit, but don't recall them trying to throw to him.

AZGrizFan said:
PeauxRouge said:

that was an absolute thing of beauty... :clap: :clap:

It was a perfect visual. However, I don’t know if it was as beautiful as the 1 on 1 of Jace Lewis versus Troy Anderson, because that was a f*****g masterpiece.

Wolf777 said:
AZGrizFan said:
that was an absolute thing of beauty... :clap: :clap:

It was a perfect visual. However, I don’t know if it was as beautiful as the 1 on 1 of Jace Lewis versus Troy Anderson, because that was a f*****g masterpiece.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
Wolf777 said:

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
Hard to beat Robertson's wipeout of #37 on the scoop and score.

Back