• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Give me one reason

I’m hoping things will settle down here over the next few weeks. Sac State is better than people believed. Maybe the Griz can notch a few Ws and folks won’t be so hysterical.

goatcreekgriz said:
I’m hoping things will settle down here over the next few weeks. Sac State is better than people believed. Maybe the Griz can notch a few Ws and folks won’t be so hysterical.

Spanky2 said:
goatcreekgriz said:

That shows confidence. Maybe not.

'68griz said:
gotgame75 said:
But it is the fault of the coaching staff that they don't have a competent backup QB regardless of what year they are. Yes, almost all teams are going to suffer if they lose their QB1, but you must have someone at least serviceable as a backup.
And, IMO, the Griz do not. If Kris Brown is the future of the Griz, then I think the future is pretty bleak.

I think you are wrong. Let’s see what happens this weekend.

WaGriz4life said:
'68griz said:
And, IMO, the Griz do not. If Kris Brown is the future of the Griz, then I think the future is pretty bleak.

I think you are wrong. Let’s see what happens this weekend.

You'll know more about KB after the Brawl, if he's still starting then. That way he'll have a few games under his belt, against lesser opponents that have nowhere near the caliber defense he'll face with the Cats. Remember EB3 put up 700 yards and 7 TDs against Idaho.

'68griz said:
gotgame75 said:
But it is the fault of the coaching staff that they don't have a competent backup QB regardless of what year they are. Yes, almost all teams are going to suffer if they lose their QB1, but you must have someone at least serviceable as a backup.

Are you serious? You're going to rag on a 19-year old frosh who has started exxactly two games? Did you say the same about Jordy Johnson in his freshman year? You people are freakin' amazing! Do you actually think Humphrey looked great in his second start at his JC?

I have already posted that the Griz would be bringing in a stud QB in January. Remember? That doesn't mean that Brown will not be the starter next season.

hunt-ducks said:
'68griz said:

Are you serious? You're going to rag on a 19-year old frosh who has started exxactly two games? Did you say the same about Jordy Johnson in his freshman year? You people are freakin' amazing! Do you actually think Humphrey looked great in his second start at his JC?

I have already posted that the Griz would be bringing in a stud QB in January. Remember? That doesn't mean that Brown will not be the starter next season.

well, you thought he was the 2nd coming. Others have different opinions. That's how America works, pal.

Back