• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good Luck!

CDAGRIZ said:
signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:
AP looks stout on D and slippery on O. That qb is a gamer. Really want MSU to pound them into submission. I don’t think the cats beat NDSU , but they might stay with them better than last year.

If the Cats get past AP, I honestly hope they beat UNDSU on an extremely controversial call that is unreviewable. I would love to see that fan base, which truly believes the T-Buffs could hang with Alabama, taken down a peg or nine. They are getting to be like BYU fans.

Please let this happen.

Can you imagine?! Like a non-PI call? Even better, how about a Bobcat bobbling a TD catch at the last second for the win, but there isn’t a good enough angle to overturn it. That would provide some hilarious content from the rotund.

I'd prefer the the ndsu bidens to be in a closer game than expected, driving for the win with time running out, running a play for a td that gets called back by a Choate time out, running the same play....sorry, I couldn't help myself! MSU has business to do before we can wish for the upset.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If the Cats get past AP, I honestly hope they beat UNDSU on an extremely controversial call that is unreviewable. I would love to see that fan base, which truly believes the T-Buffs could hang with Alabama, taken down a peg or nine. They are getting to be like BYU fans.

Please let this happen.

Can you imagine?! Like a non-PI call? Even better, how about a Bobcat bobbling a TD catch at the last second for the win, but there isn’t a good enough angle to overturn it. That would provide some hilarious content from the rotund.

I'd prefer the the ndsu bidens to be in a closer game than expected, driving for the win with time running out, running a play for a td that gets called back by a Choate time out, running the same play....sorry, I couldn't help myself! MSU has business to do before we can wish for the upset.

No offense taken. It certainly would be nice to see UNDSU fall on a timeout taken after the snap.

Bear Spray said:
CDAGRIZ said:
signedbewildered said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Please let this happen.

Oh the pandemonium would be absolutely be this seasons top rated, posts/meltdowns of the year. Quality content.

Swimming upstream on this thread but I hope the Cats lose by 35 or 1. I'm a rugby guy so I'll have a beer with you after the game but in terms of cheering for my rival pre game, that's not on. I had the Cats as 2 or 3 win team this year but I'm willing to admit they are one of the top teams in the FCS (they kicked our ass, so I will eat crow on that). I think they have a chance to beat the Bison and make the chipper. That being said, back to point one, I hope they lose.

SaskGriz said:
Swimming upstream on this thread but I hope the Cats lose by 35 or 1. I'm a rugby guy so I'll have a beer with you after the game but in terms of cheering for my rival pre game, that's not on. I had the Cats as 2 or 3 win team this year but I'm willing to admit they are one of the top teams in the FCS (they kicked our ass, so I will eat crow on that). I think they have a chance to beat the Bison and make the chipper. That being said, back to point one, I hope they lose.
Don't be bothered by it, I'm cheering for our feline brothers (Wildcats) this weekend. :thumb:

The.Real.2506 said:
SaskGriz said:
Don't be bothered by it, I'm cheering for our feline brothers (Wildcats) this weekend. :thumb:

We could lock you two into a man cave with both games on and sell pay- per- view for the cage match. I loathe the griz as much as most cat fans....but I keep it to Cat Griz week. There's a lot of (up with) Montana boys on that western MT team....and a lot to root for. Go Griz! We're both 2 games away from an epic game.......and that's never happened. Dream big!

Bear Spray said:
... There's a lot of (up with) Montana boys on that western MT team....and a lot to root for. Go Griz! We're both 2 games away from an epic game.......and that's never happened. Dream big!
Would hate to try to develop odds on an all-Montana Nattie at this point ... but that would be other-worldly.

IdaGriz01 said:
Bear Spray said:
... There's a lot of (up with) Montana boys on that western MT team....and a lot to root for. Go Griz! We're both 2 games away from an epic game.......and that's never happened. Dream big!
Would hate to try to develop odds on an all-Montana Nattie at this point ... but that would be other-worldly.

You're the numbers guy! give us the odds!

stubbins said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Bear Spray said:

You're the numbers guy! give us the odds!

I honestly think It would be the coolest thing to ever happen for our State. Most epic Brawl ever. Probably not a Nattie Championship previous that would have the intensity. That would be some ESPN Prime Time Football.

Could the game in Frisco be bought out and the game moved to Montana? Attendance would at least triple if it was held in the state.

HLNGriz said:
Could the game in Frisco be bought out and the game moved to Montana? Attendance would at least triple if it was held in the state.

You know we are jinxing this....

But,
There isn’t a stadium in Montana that would be big enough....you’d have to find a 50 grander....

stubbins said:
HLNGriz said:

But,
There isn’t a stadium in Montana that would be big enough....you’d have to find a 50 grander....

Doesn’t Shelby have a 100,000 seat stadium?

mtgriz said:
stubbins said:
HLNGriz said:

But,

That's for rodeos only.

stubbins said:
HLNGriz said:

But,

Ya that’s a pretty accurate number I bet 50,000 would try to show for a MT-MT Home Championship but that would be the most epic Brawl Of The Wild/National Championship weekend ever. Let’s just pack “30,000” into WAGRIZ and another 5K+ in parking/campus. What a time that would be. EPIC!

mtgriz said:
stubbins said:
HLNGriz said:

But,

Jack Dempsey fight if I'm not mistaken!

Dillon said:
mtgriz said:
stubbins said:
HLNGriz said:

But,

Jack Dumpey's full of shit!

Ursa Major said:
Dillon said:
mtgriz said:
stubbins said:

But,

Jack Dumpey's full of shit!
Don't know who Jack Dumpey is but Jack Dempsey fought Tommy Gibbons on July 4th, 1923 in Shelby Montana for the heavyweight title.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:
AP looks stout on D and slippery on O. That qb is a gamer. Really want MSU to pound them into submission. I don’t think the cats beat NDSU , but they might stay with them better than last year.

No, there's no calls going against the Fargo heated Hillbillies. They have funded the officials mightily.

Back