• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geezus f@ck, enuff of the bullshit whining and arguing over past horseshit already. Let it fucking go children!

grizindabox said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
So, Jensen who played for the Griz, is something that should not be discussed on egriz anymore?

Well, he is neither Montana Grizzly nor FCS, so how about taking the Gresch talk to the appropriate place. Seems that would be either Locker Room or The Bench.

antiviralgray.png

GUEST_eb8f8f5b-0b5c-4ade-83dd-88a5342038ea

Good thing you know where to find them, sounds like you need to stock up

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
So, Jensen who played for the Griz, is something that should not be discussed on egriz anymore?

Well, he is neither Montana Grizzly nor FCS, so how about taking the Gresch talk to the appropriate place. Seems that would be either Locker Room or The Bench.

He both played for UM and in FCS. Is it your view that Don Read, Dave Dickenson, Marc Mariani, Colt Anderson, Stitt, etc. should not be discussed on the main football board because they no longer play or coach for UM or FCS?

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

He both played for UM and in FCS. Is it your view that Don Read, Dave Dickenson, Marc Mariani, Colt Anderson, Stitt, etc. should not be discussed on the main football board because they no longer play or coach for UM or FCS?

I see no reason to talk about Stitt and what happens at Texas St here either. Neither are FCS or Montana Grizzly. My point is maybe there should be anothere place to post this.

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

I see no reason to talk about Stitt and what happens at Texas St here either. Neither are FCS or Montana Grizzly. My point is maybe there should be anothere place to post this.

I disagree. Those topics should be discussed here. Former coaches and former players are always discussed on the board. Should high school sports not be discussed in the football forum? Those aren't UM football or FCS. Should Larry K. and Wayne T. not be discussed on the basketball board? Don't be so anal. Don't post or look if this bother you.

PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:

I disagree. Those topics should be discussed here. Former coaches and former players are always discussed on the board. Should high school sports not be discussed in the football forum? Those aren't UM football or FCS. Should Larry K. and Wayne T. not be discussed on the basketball board? Don't be so anal. Don't post or look if this bother you.

Let's see, you want to compare GJ/Stitt with Griz legends....solid.

In case anyone is curious:

Jensen started the whole game against Wyoming(lost 23-14) and was 33-54 for 394 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs.

...Just in case you were curious.

grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:

Let's see, you want to compare GJ/Stitt with Griz legends....solid.

I am not comparing anyone. I am pointing out the lack of logic in what you are saying.

How about all the former UM players and coaches who weren't legends or hardly played? Are you saying they shouldn't be discussed? Because they don't play at UM or in FCS? You are ANAL.

uofmman1122 said:

Jensen started the whole game against Wyoming(lost 23-14) and was 33-54 for 394 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs.

That's a lot of yardage. Threw 2 picks too. QB rating of only 39. Wyo had only 293 of TO and 11 less yards. He was 6 for -34. 5 sacks by Wyo.

Glad Jensen is starting.

RobGriz said:
Why are we still talking about GJ? He. Doesn’t. Play. Here. Anymore.

Because he played for UM and played FCS, and this is a UM and FCS football forum.

Why are you so anal?

uofmman1122 said:

Yeah, not bad stats aside from 2 int’s...one of which was a pick 6 that sealed their fate.

Best of luck to him in future games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back