• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz player booted for assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

41>37

http://www.montanakaimin.com/sports/montana-football-player-off-the-team-after-alleged-assault-on-campus/article_1d7d9038-45df-11ee-bf0a-8302816d20ad.amp.html

KJB said:
What no comment.

What's there to comment about ? The Griz did the proper thing.

I'm sure in Bozo town they would make him a starter, give him a keg a week for life, and 3 MILF's of his choice.

No need to wait for "the process" to conclude he did not deserve to be on the team.

horribilisfan8184 said:
KJB said:
What no comment.

What's there to comment about ? The Griz did the proper thing.

I'm sure in Bozo town they would make him a starter, give him a keg a week for life, and 3 MILF's of his choice.

No need to wait for "the process" to conclude he did not deserve to be on the team.

https://twitter.com/montanakaimin/status/1696270230861783363?s=21

It happened over two weeks ago. No word about until the Kaimin figured it out. Tried to sweep it under the rug and got busted by a bunch of teenagers since the adults couldn’t be, ya know, adults. Now the rest of the media will ask Bobby and guarantee he won’t say a word. “Something, something, school policy, something, no comment, something, anybody got any questions about players in the program?” (Bobby gets up and leaves)

HelenaHandBasket said:
Old news. This happened weeks ago and the kid was off the team in a matter of hours. Not sure what more needs to be said.

Why hasn't the University came out condemned this kind of behavior. Why are they handling this so poorly.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Old news. This happened weeks ago and the kid was off the team in a matter of hours. Not sure what more needs to be said.

Gee I don’t know. Maybe say something right after it happens. It’s called getting out in front of the issue. Now it looks like they were trying to hide it. Why? Hauck won’t be able to handle the media on this.

Also, the player is a 3-star prospect and was probably going to contribute early in his career. Not sure why misdemeanor assault is terms for dismissal. So not only did they try to cover it up, they probably made the wrong decision to kick him off.

This was discussed on the Griz Club Forum. I found a Griz Club entry on Google and posted it on the Football Forum, where it belonged. Whiz kid cub reporter can find it if I can. :roll:

HelenaHandBasket said:
LOL, no one covered up anything. Cat fans and Hauck haters trying to grind axes.

Then why did it take over two weeks to be reported on? Not like it’s some no name walkon. Dude is a stud. High profile recruit.

3-7-77 said:
This was discussed on the Griz Club Forum. I found a Griz Club entry on Google and posted it on the Football Forum, where it belonged. Whiz kid cub reporter can find it if I can. :roll:

In other words even egriz posters were trying to cover it up. The hypocrisy runs deep on this one. Why am I not surprised?

getgrizzy said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
LOL, no one covered up anything. Cat fans and Hauck haters trying to grind axes.

Then why did it take over two weeks to be reported on? Not like it’s some no name walkon. Dude is a stud. High profile recruit.

First, you would have to ask the reporters. Second, not sure it matters if he was a walk-on or high profile recruit, he fucked up and was sent packing.

getgrizzy said:
3-7-77 said:

In other words even egriz posters were trying to cover it up. The hypocrisy runs deep on this one. Why am I not surprised?
literally-grasping-at-straws-reaching.gif

getgrizzy said:
3-7-77 said:

LOL, no one was covering up anything. Just because it wasn't reported or posted on eGriz doesn't mean it was secret. I had multiple people on the street mention it to me.

getgrizzy said:
3-7-77 said:

Perception is everything. Griz Clubbers whispering amongst themselves is not a good look, esp. with the roasting we've given MSdUi. EGriz should do away with Griz Club, it's secret rites, handshakes, and whatnot. It's like the Masons or Quarterback Club.

This is unfortunate. I disagree that it has been hidden. The Kaimen is actually weeks late to the game. I new about it at least 10 days ago. It was referenced in our deep threat wide receiver thread. Not hard to find info. The missoulian doesn't even print their paper in Missoula anymore and has a skeleton staff so they likely had no once even looking. I heard he actually fled right after it happened. Sounds like he was halfway to California before they even knew it happened. Other kid was pretty beat up. Sounds like it was severe enough that it could be borderline felony. Anyways he was removed from the team. I don't care if he was a three star, assault should get you off the team. Not sure why they would release anything about kicking a kid off the team. He is gone and don't comment any further publicly because you don't need to and the more you say the more you open yourself up to liability. I understand why MSU is not saying anything. I disagree that they don't have cause for termination, but I really don't care what goes on there. We spend so much time wringing our hands about how bad things came down here and how they don't seem to care over there. We should focus on our own backyard. That stuff eventually takes care of itself. This tribal behavior has made all things social media nearly unreadable.

I am sure there will be griz apologists and we already see the cat trolls here. Typical message board BS.

getgrizzy said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

I can't believe the fan base isn't outraged over this kind of behavior. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back