• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz player booted for assault!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mthoopsfan said:
CatsRback said:
This is really sad to see folks. Another gris community member who can’t control his temper. No wonder that poor boy assaulted someone else. It’s a top to bottom issue in Missoula.

The poor boy had been in Missoula only a few days. He was described to me as a punk. He had thought he had been recruited by MSU. Would have been a better fit for him.

How could ANYBODY be that f*cking stupid?

CDAGRIZ said:
SeattleBobcat said:
You seem to be up on this cool Mom thing, Sounds like you must be a cool mom too. You go girl. :thumb:

Start over.

Is it just me, or are the collective of bozeman trolls bringing some incredibly weak shit? Why would you embarrass yourself, your mom, and all those imaginary friends like that?

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Start over.

Is it just me, or are the collective of bozeman trolls bringing some incredibly weak shit? Why would you embarrass yourself, your mom, and all those imaginary friends like that?

Agreed. All of the witty ones kind of stopped commenting after the string of Bozeman coaching arrests, so we’re left with the dumbs.

CDAGRIZ said:
bgbigdog said:
Is it just me, or are the collective of bozeman trolls bringing some incredibly weak poop? Why would you embarrass yourself, your mom, and all those imaginary friends like that?

Agreed. All of the witty ones kind of stopped commenting after the string of Bozeman coaching arrests, so we’re left with the dumbs.

Guilty until proven innocent only works in missoula eh Jordan?

CDAGRIZ said:
bgbigdog said:
Is it just me, or are the collective of bozeman trolls bringing some incredibly weak poop? Why would you embarrass yourself, your mom, and all those imaginary friends like that?

This is so true. A bunch of idiots remain, and almost none of the good Cat posters are posting.

mthoopsfan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

This is so true. A bunch of idiots remain, and almost none of the good Cat posters are posting.

I look at it differently. Let the trolls do their thing. Griz have been living in their head rent free since - forever. When the message board garners this much attention from opposing BSC teams, you know have an excellent program. Something they envy. Spud heads, MSDUI, Suck State, (Weebs poster is actually pretty respectful). They all want what they can’t have. Let it burn. Every post they make is one more indication that U of M is healthy, heading in the right direction and something they fear. Why else would they keep posting?

Copper Griz said:
mthoopsfan said:

I look at it differently. Let the trolls do their thing. Griz have been living in their head rent free since - forever. When the message board garners this much attention from opposing BSC teams, you know have an excellent program. Something they envy. Spud heads, MSDUI, Suck State, (Weebs poster is actually pretty respectful). They all want what they can’t have. Let it burn. Every post they make is one more indication that U of M is healthy, heading in the right direction and something they fear. Why else would they keep posting?

You sir, should reach between your butt cheeks to grab your ears. Your fat noggin is clearly wedged deep up your dumba$$. The gris haven’t been a league leader for several years. I do appreciate the loyalty. A good captain always rides the boat to the bottom. You’re almost there captain.

Mods, why was the thread about the MsdUi coach's felonies locked but this POS is allowed to continue.

Cmon man. Be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back