• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hell Yeah, GRIZ Washington game thread

DoubleNicks said:
The other good thing about Fubo.tv is it apparently doesn't have algorithms to detect repeated use of the free trial, other than the very basic check to see if the account username has used it.

For example, I have used the free trial before for other football and basketball seasons so it denied the free trial again for my main email. However, I just made a new account with my secondary gmail account and it allowed it. Not even a confirmation code required, indicating a person could make an account without even having an actual email. I needed to put a credit card down again (which won't get charged because I will cancel at the end of trial) but even though I used the same card as the other free account, the system didn't red-flag it. (Also, didn't even use a VPN so same ISP that was used with the other account didn't cause problems...really, could have unlimited free streaming).

Side note. If they were going to crack down on multiple free trials, they wouldn't track you ISP (tons of people have the same ISP as you), they would track your MAC address. :thumb:

How is it only noon right now? I don’t know if I can wait five hours for this. Might have to fire up the pressure washer to kill some time.

Da Boyz Mom said:
get'em_griz said:
Sign up for a free 7-day trial with Fubo TV. Get the sports package and BAM… you’ve got yourself free viewing pleasure for tonight’s game.

Yep this is your best bet to get this one game.

Long term however, you may want to look at sling. I just signed up for sling and will be subsequently dumping dish. I can get every channel on sling including all the sports channels for what we're currently paying for dish's bare bones package.

Dish has your business, either way. They own Sling too. Lol

mtgrizrule said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
Yep this is your best bet to get this one game.

Long term however, you may want to look at sling. I just signed up for sling and will be subsequently dumping dish. I can get every channel on sling including all the sports channels for what we're currently paying for dish's bare bones package.

Dish has your business, either way. They own Sling too. Lol

Ha that's funny. I won't tell my husband since he just despises dish.

DoubleNicks said:
The other good thing about Fubo.tv is it apparently doesn't have algorithms to detect repeated use of the free trial, other than the very basic check to see if the account username has used it.

For example, I have used the free trial before for other football and basketball seasons so it denied the free trial again for my main email. However, I just made a new account with my secondary gmail account and it allowed it. Not even a confirmation code required, indicating a person could make an account without even having an actual email. I needed to put a credit card down again (which won't get charged because I will cancel at the end of trial) but even though I used the same card as the other free account, the system didn't red-flag it. (Also, didn't even use a VPN so same ISP that was used with the other account didn't cause problems...really, could have unlimited free streaming).

Shhh
Don't tell anyone
It'll be our little secret
:wink: :wink: :wink:

sorry, i'm a loser. i can't figure out how to stream the game. i thought espn plus was wherre to go?

http://bestsolaris.com/cfbstreams/washington-huskies-vs-montana-grizzlies/

Go Griz! Stupid late hit to the QB

Latest posts

Back