• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Here's a transfer portal tracker for FCS for anyone curious

Wow! This is really cool! I’ve been trying to look for something like this for a long time! Great job Griz Addict!

A total of 624 players, one each from UM and MSU (so far). Pretty significant for a lot of other FCS teams.

Thanks for posting this.

goatcreekgriz said:
A total of 624 players, one each from UM and MSU (so far). Pretty significant for a lot of other FCS teams.

Thanks for posting this.
Quite a few programs that have most of an entire team (10-11 players) on the list – Idaho State is just one of many.

What's up with Wagner? I stopped counting when I got to about 20 names. They had a terrible season (1-10), but I don't see that they've fired their coach.

The most surprising thing to me is after EWU had this bad year that they haven't had a single player enter, yet.

Oh you're welcome btw 😊

Griz Addict said:
The most surprising thing to me is after EWU had this bad year that they haven't had a single player enter, yet.

Oh you're welcome btw 😊

I believe their stud receiver (all big sky) just entered 2 days ago so they have at least one

HookedonGriz said:
Griz Addict said:

Oh you're welcome btw 😊

I believe their stud receiver (all big sky) just entered 2 days ago so they have at least one

Also had a starting DB enter.

Odds are Britt will be going to Nevada and Bergen to either Wyoming or another program that escapes me right now.

Grizzlies1982 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Based on??? Gut feeling?

Based upon TROLLING. Suggest you don't feed the damn trolls.

Yea, trolling. Not sure how Britt moves up in portal - what tape does he show? High school tapes? Teams passed on those highlights.

I am looking forward to see what Britt can do next year for the Griz.

Britt transferring to Nevada. Heard it from a good source. so, let's see, we now have Brown and Huot coming back at QB. Think about THAT for awhile!

RoseyMustGo said:
Britt transferring to Nevada. Heard it from a good source. so, let's see, we now have Brown and Huot coming back at QB. Think about THAT for awhile!
No you didn't.

RoseyMustGo said:
SaskGriz said:
No you didn't.

Yes I did. You are not in the loop. Too bad
The only guy on this site in the loop is currently in the the ruins of Hitlers bunker wondering whether the 1970 Dartmouth Indians could have beaten Bayern Munich or the Russian Red Army.

SaskGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:
Yes I did. You are not in the loop. Too bad
The only guy on this site in the loop is currently in the the ruins of Hitlers bunker wondering whether the 1970 Dartmouth Indians could have beaten Bayern Munich or the Russian Red Army.

This

Latest posts

Back