• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Here's a transfer portal tracker for FCS for anyone curious

I’d rearrange my offense if Scattebo came to my team! That dude is just as good as Lemke from the Bison. In fact I’d rather have Scattebo.

Griz Addict said:
Man, I thought for sure the whole team would be transferring by now with how the trolls were talking

Kids enter the portal when they believe they have the skills to get picked up by another school.

indiancoyote said:
Griz Addict said:
Man, I thought for sure the whole team would be transferring by now with how the trolls were talking

Kids enter the portal when they believe they have the skills to get picked up by another school.

So now the story changes? You and your troll buds sure were certain that "the griz are going to be hit hard with the transfer portal blah blah blah"

We have 1 kid in the portal so far... 1. Take a look at all the other teams and lmk how the griz are fairing.

Griz Addict said:
indiancoyote said:

So now the story changes? You and your troll buds sure were certain that "the griz are going to be hit hard with the transfer portal blah blah blah"

We have 1 kid in the portal so far... 1. Take a look at all the other teams and lmk how the griz are fairing.

The Griz finished 6th in Big Sky. That alone should tell you the quality of the roster. Are you trying to say U of M has a back anywhere near the talent level of players like Skattebo?

indiancoyote said:
Griz Addict said:

The Griz finished 6th in Big Sky. That alone should tell you the quality of the roster. Are you trying to say U of M has a back anywhere near the talent level of players like Skattebo?
No, of course not. Scattebo was an FBS RB playing in FCS. Not only skilled. but durable, took all the hits. And was underutilized late in the season. ASU is finally doing some good stuff.

indiancoyote said:
Griz Addict said:

We have damn good talent. Talents not what held us back. O Line was really the only weakness. You're just a troll and now making excuses for why the team isn't departing. Go back to bcn.

Griz Addict said:
indiancoyote said:

We have damn good talent. Talents not what held us back. O Line was really the only weakness. You're just a troll and now making excuses for why the team isn't departing. Go back to bcn.

The O-line gave up 450 yards rushing? And, I thought it was our QB was the problem.

Latest posts

Back