• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hero Sports Best #16 in FCS...

PlayerRep said:
PlayerRep said:
McGee is Idaho State track meet, junior year.

"Idaho State track: Jerry Louie-McGee helps rally Timberwolves to 2nd"

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2014/may/18/idaho-state-track-jerry-louie-mcgee-helps-rally/

See that his PBs are 11:07 and 22.27, both as junior.

Sulser's best 100 his senior year was 11.21. PB was 11.0 as a sophomore. Best 200 was 22.40, as a sophomore. May not have run it the past years. I believe JLM has a fast 40 time. Based on these track numbers and what I have heard of JLM's speed from other players, I'm not so sure that Sulser is faster, or much faster, than JLM.
Sulser focused on the hurdles, which he won by nearly a second in the state meet while nursing a tight hammy. I think he missed the state record by 0.01 sec. at 14.22. He uses his speed when he needs it on the football field; a great burst. Makes plays out of nothing. He and JLM are more alike than different. If they stay healthy and Sulser plays, great tools for the Griz.

Anyone else notice at #65. The Eastern Wash team is in white uniforms but the QB is wearing black? How does that happen?

Latest posts

Back