• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How about that Cat run game?

Da Boyz Mom said:
NorthernCat said:
Fair. Plus it would be a bad bet. I would give you 27.5 and you'd be stupid to take it. Good win for you guys today. Really solid. #RTD right on track.

:lol: :lol: Thanks for the entertainment you weirdo. You really need to seek psychological help for your Griz obsession.
Ah, you know how it is. Our game is a laugher already... oh NVM you don't know how it is. Sorry.

ElrodGrizzly said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
People are def shorting butler. I wasn’t overly happy with how we looked either. But Butler is a good team. They could make the playoffs this year. They should have last year. And they have the best player in their conference at the most important position. Butler isn’t a nobody.

Agreed. I'm not just trying to be a Homer here, but they don't suck. That was a good foot all team out there, and they will win a lot of games. And I have no doubt that a LOT of film is already being broken down for motivation as we speak. We may actually see them in the playoffs. Their QB was actually better than advertised.

Now we need to go put a fudge beating on Utah tech
Utah tech isn't good. You guys will handle them. That said, it would nearly be the upset of this or the prior century if butler makes the playoffs. They aren't good. UT and Butler might be a decent game. You guys did some good things today running the ball but i can't imagine there's much chest thumping in Griz nation tonight. Won't be over here either, what with the game next week that is a tall, tall order for us.

NorthernCat said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
:lol: :lol: Thanks for the entertainment you weirdo. You really need to seek psychological help for your Griz obsession.
Ah, you know how it is. Our game is a laugher already... oh NVM you don't know how it is. Sorry.

I remember 16 years in a row. Come back when you hit that number. Thanks for playing.

mthoopsfan said:
wbtfg said:
Yeah. Unfortunately we had to play a team that offers athletic scholarships.

Butler is a better team than UT.

Hey Hoops did you get a chance to watch Zack Crews tonight next time you see booby thank him for us.

Da Boyz Mom said:
NorthernCat said:

I remember 16 years in a row. Come back when you hit that number. Thanks for playing.
I remember it too. That's weak, weak sauce though, coming with that from 20 plus years ago. Uncle rico-ish. Anyway. Good talking to you. I'll check with you after we hang 50+ on stetson, since that was the ridiculous measuring stick that started our conversation.

CatsRback said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
People are def shorting butler. I wasn’t overly happy with how we looked either. But Butler is a good team. They could make the playoffs this year. They should have last year. And they have the best player in their conference at the most important position. Butler isn’t a nobody.

Good is relative… good for what? Non scholarship, D2/3? Definitely not a “nobody” but they’re for sure down there. Let’s not put them on a pedestal. If we beat scholarship Utah tech 35-20 this page would be hooting and hollering

As in they nearly made the playoffs last year and have the best QB in their conference. They’d be a bottom 4 big sky team but they’re not bad.

NorthernCat said:
ElrodGrizzly said:
Agreed. I'm not just trying to be a Homer here, but they don't suck. That was a good foot all team out there, and they will win a lot of games. And I have no doubt that a LOT of film is already being broken down for motivation as we speak. We may actually see them in the playoffs. Their QB was actually better than advertised.

Now we need to go put a fudge beating on Utah tech
Utah tech isn't good. You guys will handle them. That said, it would nearly be the upset of this or the prior century if butler makes the playoffs. They aren't good. UT and Butler might be a decent game. You guys did some good things today running the ball but i can't imagine there's much chest thumping in Griz nation tonight. Won't be over here either, what with the game next week that is a tall, tall order for us.

This week went pretty much as expected in my opinion. Cats have a ton of guys back from a very good team last year including the best maybe second best QB/leader the program has ever had. Cats know who they are and have the same system they’ve ran for 4 years.

On the other hand Griz have two new QBs and a new offensive coordinator. Plenty of changes going on with the Griz program. These games went exactly like I’d imagine.

Da Boyz Mom said:
NorthernCat said:
Fair. Plus it would be a bad bet. I would give you 27.5 and you'd be stupid to take it. Good win for you guys today. Really solid. #RTD right on track.

I wish Egriz mods would start blocking these cat trolls similar to what their mods do on cat nation. If you even mention any sort of negativity to the program over on cat nation you’re banned. Should start doing it here to keep convos on track.
We don’t need to turn every post into comparisons about the cats until Brawl Weekend in my opinion. Would be a nice break. They have some good posters who actually have legit convos. But a majority are just new posters who’ve just moved to the Gallatain from California and like talking shit.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
CatsRback said:
Good is relative… good for what? Non scholarship, D2/3? Definitely not a “nobody” but they’re for sure down there. Let’s not put them on a pedestal. If we beat scholarship Utah tech 35-20 this page would be hooting and hollering

As in they nearly made the playoffs last year and have the best QB in their conference. They’d be a bottom 4 big sky team but they’re not bad.

Yep. They beat UNC, CP, ISU and maybe PSU.

CatsRback said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
You do realize the Cats play Stetson of the Pioneer League in two weeks right? They're also non-scholly. Maybe check your own schedule before you say stupid things.

This week has literally nothing to do with 2 weeks from now. If we beat Stetson 35-20 do we get to claim them as “not that bad”?

I don’t know why you’re taking offense to saying Butler isn’t bad. They have the best player in their conference and the entire oline returned. They were 7-2 and lost their last two game of the season to miss the playoffs.

Their QB was really impressive. He does not take sacks. If he were 6”2 he would probably be at a bigger program

SeattleBobcat said:
mthoopsfan said:
Butler is a better team than UT.

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: You wish. Ready for your November piss pounding?

Y’all have an obsession with piss, don’t you…right down to the color of your uniforms.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

I wish Egriz mods would start blocking these cat trolls similar to what their mods do on cat nation. If you even mention any sort of negativity to the program over on cat nation you’re banned. Should start doing it here to keep convos on track.
We don’t need to turn every post into comparisons about the cats until Brawl Weekend in my opinion. Would be a nice break. They have some good posters who actually have legit convos. But a majority are just new posters who’ve just moved to the Gallatain from California and like talking poop.

Did you catch the original post/ topic Hoops sloshed made?

CatsRback said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
You do realize the Cats play Stetson of the Pioneer League in two weeks right? They're also non-scholly. Maybe check your own schedule before you say stupid things.

This week has literally nothing to do with 2 weeks from now. If we beat Stetson 35-20 do we get to claim them as “not that bad”?

You would get to claim it as a W moron. Nothing more. Nothing less. A win is a win, but you arrogant fools cannot figure out you are heading into a tough schedule. Or maybe you have figured it out and want to troll while you still can without being embarrassed. Long season ahead and we will see how good the kittens are. Cats have tough road games. Good luck and I cannot wait for November. Anyone who thinks the first game of the season is indicative of what will happen in November & December is a moron. You seem to fit the bill.

Back