• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How about that Cat run game?

SeattleBobcat said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
No you’re all just annoying. I’d rather not deal with you all year except the brawl week. I get it. You guys are experiencing success for the first time and you’re all really hyped. But your trash talk is just annoying here. It’s like a virgin telling a adult tv star how awesome the deed is and how good they are at it. We get it dude. We’ve dominated you guys for decades and you have a lot of pent up hatred. Enjoy your good team and fvck off until November It’s unbecoming.

Pro tip, don't get so butt hurt it only adds fuel to the fire. Just the tip.

Not butt hurt at all. It’s just annoying. It’s not even creative. It’s just uncomfortable honestly. It’s so cringe and such shitty trash talk it adds nothing to the board. I have good friends who are big cat fans. Big time Boosters even. They are fun. A majority of the cat posters here are bandwagon nobodies. Insignificant people to the program. If the cats start losing again they will disappear and go back to their lives of large female flat brim hat influencers in Bozeman and forget football. It’s a waste of everyone’s time

Mousegriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
The original post was 100% accurate.

Except for the first observation. MSU didn't get it in in 4 chances. They were stopped. Have another one!

True ~ no score on the board until more than ten minutes ran off the clock

8 different Cats posters literally posting on their rivals board during their own home game. All is right with the world.

HookedonGriz said:
8 different Cats posters literally posting on their rivals board during their own home game. All is right with the world.

Proof litter brother is still all kinds of butt-hurt and showing it :thumb:

HookedonGriz said:

Some things will never change. We can always depend on Bobfans posting on eGriz.com in ways that make them seem like hillbillies.

HookedonGriz said:
The number of cats fans posting over here on a Griz board because they are triggered…..during their actual Cats game…..is as pure Cats fan as it gets. It’s incredible really. I wasn’t sure I could be more embarrassed for their program and fan base but this definitely adds to it.
It’s a thread about MSUs offense on the gris message board started by a gris fan. AND it’s going to get to 6 pages because you’re all a bunch of butt hurt wussies.

ATLCAT said:
HookedonGriz said:
The number of cats fans posting over here on a Griz board because they are triggered…..during their actual Cats game…..is as pure Cats fan as it gets. It’s incredible really. I wasn’t sure I could be more embarrassed for their program and fan base but this definitely adds to it.
It’s a thread about MSUs offense on the gris message board started by a gris fan. AND it’s going to get to 6 pages because you’re all a bunch of butt hurt wussies.

Serious question….. are you not thoroughly embarrassed that you had at least 8 fans on the Griz bored DURING your bobcat football game making comments? That’s some next level psychotic shit. furthermore, if there were 8 fans weird enough to actually make comments during your game, there had to be four times that number actually hanging out over here. You guys are a weird ass group with Griz derangement syndrome.

Back