• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Does NDSU Stay Dominate for 10 years?

LaJollaGriz said:
kemajic said:
Struggle with loose vs. lose as well. It's not hard. Capitalizing and punctuation, now that's too hard.

Just for you language police. I know the difference between the two, and their correct usage. I merely made a mistake. Guess that is not allowed without ruffling feathers from those who never make them.

I forgive you then. lol

https://gobison.com/news/2022/2/7/general-team-makers-raises-5-5-million-for-ndsu-athletics.aspx

Team Makers, an annual fundraising arm for the NCAA Division I athletics program at North Dakota State University, produced another outstanding year in 2021, contributing $5.5 million to NDSU Athletics for student-athlete scholarships.

Members of Team Makers may also consider gifts to the Bison Pride Fund, which was established in 2015 to support scholarships and full cost of attendance as well as capital projects and overall program excellence.

-------------------
Full cost of attendance stipends plus the scholarships will also help your school stay dominate for a long time... not to mention NIL opportunities that exist now.

VimSince03 said:

I really have to try that place next time I’m connecting in Minneapolis or something. Did you know they have something called a “Butter Burger” and they sell deep fried cheese curds? When in Rome…

CDAGRIZ said:
VimSince03 said:

I really have to try that place next time I’m connecting in Minneapolis or something. Did you know they have something called a “Butter Burger” and they sell deep fried cheese curds? When in Rome…

It's....truly something special.

VimSince03 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It's....truly something special.

I just picture a bunch of NorDacoduh middle managers crushing butter burgers and fried cheese curds on their lunch breaks before blowing up the office bathroom and taking naps at their desks. Maybe fumble an afternoon bratwurst onto their short-sleeved dress shirts so the wife has another mustard stain to deal with.

Brother Bear said:
https://gobison.com/news/2022/2/7/general-team-makers-raises-5-5-million-for-ndsu-athletics.aspx

Team Makers, an annual fundraising arm for the NCAA Division I athletics program at North Dakota State University, produced another outstanding year in 2021, contributing $5.5 million to NDSU Athletics for student-athlete scholarships.

Members of Team Makers may also consider gifts to the Bison Pride Fund, which was established in 2015 to support scholarships and full cost of attendance as well as capital projects and overall program excellence.

I wonder how much the rent is for the bison to use the FargoDome. I have tried searching it on line with no success. I suspect there is a definite financial advantage to not building and maintaining a college owned facility.
Are there any bison fans willing to share that information?
-------------------
Full cost of attendance stipends plus the scholarships will also help your school stay dominate for a long time... not to mention NIL opportunities that exist now.

Brother Bear said:
-------------------

Figured I would chime in quick since it seems many of you think FCOA is a huge issue in regard to NDSU success. All four of the schools, NDSU, SDSU, USD and UND pay full cost of attendance. Money isn't the only thing keeping them on top. It has more to do with success building on success, a weaker FCS after many FBS move ups and a continuity in coaching as the job has been passed down to internal candidates who keep the same system in place.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
Yep. Real as a donut.
Remember that big rant I had on Special H last week where I linked the old article?
Well after that Special H got band and I got the PM

I’m not Alpha lol…good one though
Yeah sure. Whatever you say, buddy.
That response is super convincing.
Sorry but one of your bros outed you.
You had a good run with this avatar.
My gosh, about a decade.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
My gosh, about a decade.

Honestly, it makes a lot of sense. It’s hard to believe that an actual T-Buff fan would spend so much time on eGriz. I just figured he was a semi-illiterate loser with no friends, but your suggestion holds some water.

CDAGRIZ said:
garizzalies said:
My gosh, about a decade.

Honestly, it makes a lot of sense. It’s hard to believe that an actual T-Buff fan would spend so much time on eGriz. I just figured he was a semi-illiterate loser with no friends, but your suggestion holds some water.
Yep. Never would have pieced it together without the PM.
But I think what you described is the real buffaloes troll—84–whom really is a semi-illiterate loser with no friends

CDAGRIZ said:
VimSince03 said:

Dont forget the frozen custard.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
My gosh, about a decade.

I know Alpha. He is not him.

Bison73 said:
garizzalies said:
My gosh, about a decade.

I know Alpha. He is not him.

I also know Alpha. He is not him, confirmed.

garizzalies said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
My gosh, about a decade.

Nope you are right. I am Alpha. The gig is up.

2011BisonAlumni said:
garizzalies said:
My gosh, about a decade.

Nope you are right. I am Alpha. The gig is up.
I know. I can’t take credit tho.

Ps, incredibly sad existence you live

garizzalies said:
AZGrizFan said:
I also know Alpha. He is not him, confirmed.
But do you guys know 2011? No?
So you’re really just guessing.
Speculation without any basis. Confirmed.

I have specifically spoken to Alpha about 2011. That’s all I’ll say.

AZGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
But do you guys know 2011? No?
So you’re really just guessing.
Speculation without any basis. Confirmed.

I have specifically spoken to Alpha about 2011. That’s all I’ll say.

Yeah, but have you spoken to him about..............other................usernames............

Back