• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Does NDSU Stay Dominate for 10 years?

CDAGRIZ said:
VimSince03 said:
It's....truly something special.

I just picture a bunch of NorDacoduh middle managers crushing butter burgers and fried cheese curds on their lunch breaks before blowing up the office bathroom and taking naps at their desks. Maybe fumble an afternoon bratwurst onto their short-sleeved dress shirts so the wife has another mustard stain to deal with.

So... My Brother played Football at Concoria in Minnesota (really Fargo East). I Went to school at UM (Minnesota) and my friends from High School went to Valley City State for sports (Vikings). With my Bona-fides listed, I can attest to Fried Curds, Deep Fried Snickers, Twinkies, and Peppermint Patties... Leinenkugel's in Plywood cases, and late night beer runs across the Wisconsin border (The liquor stores were open an hour later than in Minnesota). All these are the reasons I went from looking like Zack from Saved By The Bell, to Jabba the Hut from Return Of the Jedi...

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I just picture a bunch of NorDacoduh middle managers crushing butter burgers and fried cheese curds on their lunch breaks before blowing up the office bathroom and taking naps at their desks. Maybe fumble an afternoon bratwurst onto their short-sleeved dress shirts so the wife has another mustard stain to deal with.

So... My Brother played Football at Concoria in Minnesota (really Fargo East). I Went to school at UM (Minnesota) and my friends from High School went to Valley City State for sports (Vikings). With my Bona-fides listed, I can attest to Fried Curds, Deep Fried Snickers, Twinkies, and Peppermint Patties... Leinenkugel's in Plywood cases, and late night beer runs across the Wisconsin border (The liquor stores were open an hour later than in Minnesota). All these are the reasons I went from looking like Zack from Saved By The Bell, to Jabba the Hut from Return Of the Jedi...

Yeah, right, Lisa Loeb-lipper. I don't believe you turned into that for one second, you handsome devil.

CDAGRIZ said:
SACCAT66 said:

Yeah, right, Lisa Loeb-lipper. I don't believe you turned into that for one second, you handsome devil.

Thanks, but it is true... Marriage, two kids, and eating at every restaurant in Montana really takes it's tole... At least I am tall, so you can't see how bald I am getting as well...

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Thanks, but it is true... Marriage, two kids, and eating at every restaurant in Montana really takes it's tole... At least I am tall, so you can't see how bald I am getting as well...

and you have never been band. no small feat, for a tall person hiding his or her baldness.

SACCAT66 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I'm struggling to follow the tole bit. I'm embarrassed to ask, but what is a tole? Is it a cause of baldness?

kemajic said:
SACCAT66 said:
I'm struggling to follow the tole bit. I'm embarrassed to ask, but what is a tole? Is it a cause of baldness?

:oops: :oops: :oops: Ducking auto correct... You would never be able to tell I graduated in Communications and Journalism.... Still can't spell to savey me live..

Back