• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hurlburt is a stud...

reinell30 said:
This video better be on the big screen at game time in Washington Grizzly stadium. What an inspiration! This young man is the epitome of triumph! Can hardly wait to watch him play! Lot of Offenses out there that do not want to go up against' a player like this. God Bless him!
:thumb:

What a great recruit and what an inspiration. A big shout out to his parents who raised him to be a winner and not treating him as if he only had one arm. :clap:

nzone said:
What a great recruit and what an inspiration. A big shout out to his parents who raised him to be a winner and not treating him as if he only had one arm. :clap:

+1

krammer said:
it's difficult to know what to say about effort like that from a young man...WOW just WOW !!!

I believe the effect on his teammates will be tremendous. No excuses, get it done, keep up fellas.

I know this was posted before, but ESPN SC just picked it up.
[media]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1098697222026395650[/media]

Team10 said:
I know this was posted before, but ESPN SC just picked it up.
[media]https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1098697222026395650[/media]

Just don't read the twitter comments on the SC post. It will just make you mad. Some people online....

Love the kid's desire, heart, passion, and leadership. By the way, someone get on making the script bigger and easier to read. Potential recruits need to know, this as MONTANA, this is the GRIZ!!!! That way, in case 3rd party companies, people, etc are posting these kind of things, we magnify our presence. Not everyone will mention us, when posting.

This is one of those kids I can’t wait to see on the field. Early on & if nothing else, he’s going to make a number of our linemen better because they’re going to have to go against this monster in practice.

Latest posts

Back