• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

If someone...

ordigger said:
grizpsych said:
Lol. I was born and raised in Missoula. Lived there for 27 years and still visit each year for two months. I'm pretty sure I know my hometown.

I’ve been here twice as long. Only town in Montana that I would rank near Missoula is Butte. To many areas have aliens moving (see Bozeman), or are just plain weird. I also like people on the Hi-line. Worked up there for many years. Lots of fun.

You are right though, Missoula has something for everyone. Even the circus, which was here Thursday night. A one man circus even, a clown and showman rolled into one. Does a few tricks, with misdirection, great animal trainer - just ask him.
I do agree that Butte is up there on my list too. Whitefish is fun to visit. But, i think it would get a bit boring after a while.

kemajic said:
Eriul said:
kemajic said:
grizpsych said:
It would be nice to live in Missoula again.
Nicer to live elsewhere in MT.

I think you're in the minority on that one
Really? There are 1.06 million residents of MT, about 7% choose Missoula; 93% choose elsewhere. Who's the minority?

Yup you know everyone in Montana chose where they live because it’s nicer than Missoula. I’m sure you polled every one ;)

You are right though, Missoula has something for everyone. Even the circus, which was here Thursday night. A one man circus even, a clown and showman rolled into one. Does a few tricks, with misdirection, great animal trainer - just ask him.

Priceless!

ordigger said:
grizpsych said:
Lol. I was born and raised in Missoula. Lived there for 27 years and still visit each year for two months. I'm pretty sure I know my hometown.

I’ve been here twice as long. Only town in Montana that I would rank near Missoula is Butte. To many areas have aliens moving (see Bozeman), or are just plain weird. I also like people on the Hi-line. Worked up there for many years. Lots of fun.

Oh this post is pricelss. Love it. The clown with small hands only needed to be under The “bigly” tent.

ordigger said:
grizpsych said:

Missoula, Butte, Helena, in that order.

Okay, New Rule:

If you want to live in Missoula, go ahead.

If you don"t want to live in Missoula, don't.

Happy now?

I was born in Missoula, raised in Billings, and moved back to Missoula after I discharged from the Marines. I love Missoula. It is the best place in Montana for culture. Billings has nothing to offer, Bozeman... HAH! Transplants and the Bobcats... Butte is okay on St. Paddy's, Helena is a cesspit for politicians, Great Falls has absolutely nothing, Kalispell is okay. Not much there either. Living in Las Vegas is sort of like Missoula; there is always something to do, even if it is immoral. Sports, culture, arts, no flyfishing but okay lake fishing, lots of hiking, camping; I've lived all over the world, and I have always gone back to Missoula, evenif I am one little red dot in a sea of blue.

SinCityGriz2005 said:
I was born in Missoula, raised in Billings, and moved back to Missoula after I discharged from the Marines. I love Missoula. It is the best place in Montana for culture. Billings has nothing to offer, Bozeman... HAH! Transplants and the Bobcats... Butte is okay on St. Paddy's, Helena is a cesspit for politicians, Great Falls has absolutely nothing, Kalispell is okay. Not much there either. Living in Las Vegas is sort of like Missoula; there is always something to do, even if it is immoral. Sports, culture, arts, no flyfishing but okay lake fishing, lots of hiking, camping; I've lived all over the world, and I have always gone back to Missoula, evenif I am one little red dot in a sea of blue.

Semper Fi, Sincity!

I would like to make a small correction, Great Falls ( a.k.a. The Electric Bummer) does offer one thing, wind. This is very important to the 12-15 kite enthusiasts who call it home.

Ursa Major said:
Okay, New Rule:

Happy now?

Your suggestion is reasonable and noncombative.

I think I speak for most of eGriz when I respond:

NOPE.

Eriul said:
kemajic said:
Eriul said:
kemajic said:
Nicer to live elsewhere in MT.

I think you're in the minority on that one
Really? There are 1.06 million residents of MT, about 7% choose Missoula; 93% choose elsewhere. Who's the minority?

Yup you know everyone in Montana chose where they live because it’s nicer than Missoula. I’m sure you polled every one ;)
You didn’t get your call? It was one of those “No Caller ID” numbers....

Ursa Major said:
Okay, New Rule:

Happy now?

Such a novel concept :thumb:

Back