• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby looking for a new DC?

greasewood

Jerome's available.
https://azdailysun.com/news/local/jerome-souers-is-retiring-as-nau-football-head-coach/article_88e7a3a3-03c8-5482-8711-a9082ab9e13f.html#tracking-source=home-top-story-1

Bob Stitt would be a perfect fit, and we know who he would bring in as his QB . he probably would wear a maroon hat to boot.

As long as the new guy has strong Montana roots, I will be happy. He has to understand what Montana football is all about.

grizindabox said:
Htowngriz said:
Wonder if they'll take a look at Pflu to replace him...

My gut, if it is not Thompson, it will be someone not on staff.

would it be selfish for me to hope they hire out of the staff and Thompson is the new DC for the Griz???

CDAGRIZ said:
As long as the new guy has strong Montana roots, I will be happy. He has to understand what Montana football is all about.

Right! #RTD #RehashThisDisaster

Boscoe said:
grizindabox said:
So is Paulson

I’d welcome Paulson or Breske back anytime.

Just a reminder Breske was let go from WSU before they got a defense and is currently the DC and in charge of safeties at Idaho. That hasn't worked out real good if you remember.

I don't feel our problem was with our defense. I feel it is a problem of depth to let the starters really get a rest for awhile. Seems to me the starters play too many minutes. We gave up 28.5 points a game and how many of those were chip shots resulting from turnovers which put the defense in a deep hole. Over the year we outscored our opposition in each of the first 3 quarters and in the fourth quarter we were outscored by 62 points. That is a key indicator that we were gassed.

Back