• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby looking for a new DC?

Griz90 said:
grizpack said:
GrizWhiz said:
Griz90 said:
Don't overlook the real "little brother."
I would love it if Tim Hauck decided to come home! :)

Yeah Tim... We would like to offer you a position as DC, at approximately 10% of what you are currently making with the Eagles... We know you are interested, as you have already made enough money, and owe it to your brother and the University of Montana to come back. So when can you start?

Don't laugh. I have it on good authority that this is a distinct possibility...or closer to an inevitability. Money isn't the object. Tim has plenty of it and hardly spends it anyway. Working with big brother to return the Griz to dominance and finishing out both their careers together at the family alma mater is the object. And the way the Eagles are playing it may be sooner than later. I'm serious.

My understanding. Not if, but when. It has nothing to do with money.

PlayerRep said:
Griz90 said:
grizpack said:
GrizWhiz said:
I would love it if Tim Hauck decided to come home! :)

Yeah Tim... We would like to offer you a position as DC, at approximately 10% of what you are currently making with the Eagles... We know you are interested, as you have already made enough money, and owe it to your brother and the University of Montana to come back. So when can you start?

Don't laugh. I have it on good authority that this is a distinct possibility...or closer to an inevitability. Money isn't the object. Tim has plenty of it and hardly spends it anyway. Working with big brother to return the Griz to dominance and finishing out both their careers together at the family alma mater is the object. And the way the Eagles are playing it may be sooner than later. I'm serious.

I've felt all along that Baer is a placeholder for Tim.

maroonandsilver said:
PlayerRep said:
Griz90 said:
grizpack said:

I've felt all along that Baer is a placeholder for Tim.

I may have come across wrong. This would make me very, very happy. Would love to see it.

RayWill said:
That article is from last year

Yes it is. I haven't read anything that leads me to believe things have changed, though. Are you in the know that this isn't the case anymore?

I've learned that NAU traditionally keeps the Athletic Department goings-on close to their chests. A change to the contrary may be coming and it just hasn't been announced/leaked.

MT Jack said:
RayWill said:
That article is from last year

Yes it is. I haven't read anything that leads me to believe things have changed, though. Are you in the know that this isn't the case anymore?

I've learned that NAU traditionally keeps the Athletic Department goings-on close to their chests. A change to the contrary may be coming and it just hasn't been announced/leaked.

If you are an NAU fan, you need to pay more attention or get better sources. Regardless, you shouldn't be challenging people who are in the know.

PlayerRep said:
If you are an NAU fan, you need to pay more attention or get better sources. Regardless, you shouldn't be challenging people who are in the know.

I...........didn't play the game? Enough deference for you or need I genuflect as well?

I provided facts from the Arizona Daily Sun (Flagstaff paper). I've seen no other articles or official statement saying otherwise. Kindly enlighten this peon.

Back